• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goblin Slayer vs a very strong Goblin

Goblin (Clash of Clans) vs Goblin Slayer

Fight happens in a cave system. Goblin has prior knowledge of the fact that Goblin Slayer is tricky and has a gate scroll and Goblin Slayer has prior knowledge of the Goblin's strength and has 15 minutes of prep time.

9-B (High 8-C weaponry unlocked) vs 9-A
Speed Equalized.
Fight!

Goblin:
Goblin Slayer:

Last edited:
Higher intelligence and a oneshot that can't really be avoided due to the fight being in an enclosed area. Seems pretty clear cut to me. Voting Goblin Slayer.

Why did you censor racist?
I'm censoring every *** word (that's a joke, the rest aren't) because there was a recent Ant post talking about the site losing ads because people curse way too much and Google don't like it.
Since I can't donate, imma help in other way(s)

I'm censoring every *** word (that's a joke, the rest aren't) because there was a recent Ant post talking about the site losing ads because people curse way too much and Google don't like it.
Since I can't donate, imma help in other way(s)
Censoring "racist" to "r**ist" kinda makes it worse if you know what I mean.

According to noninho Goblin Slayer decided to fight fire with fire when it comes to goblins if you know what I mean

Back