• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glass Joe vs Dan Hibiki (G R A C E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Boy. No. No. No. that's 100 percent wrong. It literally can not be an outlier if it's his only feats supporting shown in game. His only feats are fighting with little Mac. Pre and post champion. And you continue to attack his past. When I have made it clear he gets better.

And no it isn't, it's basically like bringing up Goku lost to radiz in his past. And even though he by the end gets more skilled, nah. Let's go with happened in the past. Not the actual feats shown in game

Not really. No. It's a lot of bringing it facts that don't matter (Street fighter being Tier 7 despite dan having 0 scaling)

And disagreement on what Joe scales to.

We have literally said we aren't scaling Dan to Tier 7. We're just noting that despite Dan being weak compared to his verse, compared to the Punch-Out!! verse, he honestly would fair pretty well.

Im not talking about you. I'm talking about Bigsmoke who and I quote said "Dan can survive fights with Tier 7 characters, and Joe can survive fights with Tier 9 characters. They are in no way comparable."

That info has no use cause he doesn't actually scale. Not at all.

Doesn't really matter at this point since all of Dan's votes didn't use any Tier 7 scaling.

And I didn't say they did. I was pointing out that information had no actual use cause it isn't scalable to Dan. It's like I brought up Mac fought donkey Kong. No reason to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back