• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glass Cannons: Aang vs Mami Tomoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's literally never been a single fight where Aang didn't get hit disregarding fodders.

I don't think it's fair to say Mami couldn't hit him first.

I have one more Mami match in mind though...

Dammit, Mami vs Sans would be awesome. Make that two now.

About the match, probably Mami. Aang is a bit faster, but her ranged game is just absurd. Like, it's enough to beat people who blitz people who are far faster than Mami herself.

Speed wise its something like Kyoko >>> semi-serious Kyoko >> Oktavia >> Sayaka >>>>>> Mami >> Homura who is Mach 619.

Mami defeated her due to sheer skills, versatility and abuse of ranged game.

Aang is >>>>>> Ozai who is >>> Zuko who is Mach 592

What's the difference between adult Aang and young Aang? Other than the age obviously

Too bad VS Battle Wiki stopped arguing Avatar speed for a while (igsml), before I got a chance to debunk/argue, JS.

Wouldn't adult Aang be able to blood bend in his avatar state as he resisted blood bending once(in ATLoK), and it seems that blood bending can only be cancelled if the person knows blood bending himself, as demostrated by Katara cancelling blood bening just when she learned how to do it(in ATLA).

Blood bending would really seal the deal for Aang here though. But since the distance is 1 km Aang won't be able to use it right away imo. He'll probably charge towards her with his superspeed first taking with him some big boulders or some tsunami like stuff.

Another question: Aang has access to all his elements in the battlefield right?

It won't really be a factor if he never uses it in character. He isn't that much faster than her, and she could destroy the boulder/tsunami from a safe distance, given that her ranged game is much stronger than Aang's own.

SBA says that they are in central park, so any element available there

BUMP

Withholding my vote because I don't want Aang to lose

Btw I checked with SD and Mami's forcefields did blocked an attack from false Mami, so they should be "at least 7-B"

So that's 0 for Aang, 6 for Mami (Gar, me, Kami, Elione, Zeed, Blanked) and 0 for inconclusive

grrrrrr Alright Kaltias, if you want Mami to win so bad, then here

I vote for Mami FRA, there ya go

Now add this and stop bumping this thread.

jk lol

Mami FRA OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back