• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GLaDOS vs Ford Pines

Ford can kill her with his freezing ray, and likely dodge stuff she could throw at him (he jumped through the upper window of the Mystery Shack, made some pirouettes and casually landed in the comics). But there isn't much he could do againt the neurotoxins, which GRaDOS starts with.

I vote Ford via freezing her and escaping the place as fast as he can.

Neurotoxins are GlaDOS' go to weapon here and can work on skin contact. Therefore Ford is gonna die here. However, the freezing ray is a likely move for Ford to make and start with.

Therefore I'm pretty sure Ford freezes, GlaDOS dies and then Ford dies as well.

I think it's a pretty safe Tie here

Wait... can Ford attempt to outsmart her? Judging by their intelligences, he seems to have the edge over her and attempt to give her an unsolvable problem. After all, he is more brains than brawn

or is it possible that he could make a cure, I know the Gremloblin emits Neurotoxins through its fingers so he might have a cure or something

Maybe....?

I don't she him outsmarting her, and she would release the toxins pretty quickly

Can you show me the Gremlobin thing? It may be his saving grace

well, the file type is illegal but if you search up "Gremloblin" and look through the images and find a clear image of his journal page, you will see that he does emit neurotoxins next to his claws

Back