• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
f37.png

Like a wise lad once said, "Oh yeah, terrible idea, most likely. Also not thematic whatsoever."
  • Both are 9-A
  • Base Peppino is used and has no equipment. (Might give him some if GlaDOS turns out to be too much)
  • Speed will be UNequalized
  • Battle takes place in GLaDOS's chamber
  • No Information of each other
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

Peppino Spaghetti:
GlaDOS:
Incon:

I mean GD's dura is only 9-B so Italian man one shots, but GD can transfer her artificial intelligence to any computer so I doubt Pep can permanently put her down.

Though there is a bit of mismatch in stats, GlaDOS has got some nasty stuff if the fight is taking place in her chambers. Neurotoxin puts a time limit on the fight for Peppino. Peppino could likely deal with the explosives, though turrets she can spawn have rapid fire bullets, and lasers that could be a problem too.
I mean GD's dura is only 9-B so Italian man one shots, but GD can transfer her artificial intelligence to any computer so I doubt Pep can permanently put her down.
Pretty sure it'd count as an incap since it would take more than 24h for GlaDOS to come back

Given how many computers and technologies there are within the lab, GlaDOS even managing just as a potato, I'm not sure Peppino has much of any chance of permanently putting her down. That said, if we're going off the logic of the final boss fight of Portal 1, only considering her normal robotic form for the fight, Peppino shouldn't have much trouble removing her cores and/or outright incapacitating her given her durability and his attack potency.

got damn that is a good fan title card​

This is ******* goofy, imma take a look at it later if I remember (which 9 times out of 10 I forget but hey I’ll try not to forget)

though turrets she can spawn have rapid fire bullets, and lasers that could be a problem too.
They aren't acctually normal shoots, the Turrets literaly push the bullets out with pistons, that's why chell can tank some shoots before death

So they wouldn't do much against a 9-A sinse they don't have the speed of a normal bullet(they are even fired with the entire bullet capsule, even the gunpowder lol)

They aren't acctually normal shoots, the Turrets literaly push the bullets out with pistons, that's why chell can tank some shoots before death

So they wouldn't do much against a 9-A sinse they don't have the speed of a normal bullet(they are even fired with the entire bullet capsule, even the gunpowder lol)
That's a great bit of flavor for Aperture. Definitely not as good as I thought they might be against Peppino lol.

Maybe GlaDOS could still do some things with the laser fields assuming some prep, and neurotoxin as win con. It seems unlikely Peppino would take too long with his speed though, and on that note, most situations seem like they'd end with him just quickly incapacitating her main form. My vote is for Peppino.

To be honest, I think Peppino would get lost sinse he don't have a portal gun and eventually die by neurotoxics before beingh able to get into GLaDOS main body

Also I can see GLaDOS removing plataforns as Peppino jumps around to let him fall into acid polls or directly into fire

I really think Pepino would just be sended into trap after trap untill his death sinse he has no "puzzle resolving" feats

To be honest, I think Peppino would get lost sinse he don't have a portal gun and eventually die by neurotoxics before beingh able to get into GLaDOS main body

Also I can see GLaDOS removing plataforns as Peppino jumps around to let him fall into acid polls or directly into fire

I really think Pepino would just be sended into trap after trap untill his death sinse he has no "puzzle resolving" feats
  • Battle takes place in GLaDOS's chamber
  • No Information of each other
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

I don't really see what Peppino can do here

Putting GLaDOS outside of her chamber literally cannot work, as in, all of her shit comes from Aperature, strip that away and she has nothing but shittalk

But having it in Aperature means GLaDOS just ***** him over cause that place is FULL of computers.

I don't really see what Peppino can do here

Putting GLaDOS outside of her chamber literally cannot work, as in, all of her shit comes from Aperature, strip that away and she has nothing but shittalk

But having it in Aperature means GLaDOS just ***** him over cause that place is FULL of computers.
Destroying GLaDOS main core worked trough?

Given GlaDOS is ostensibly immortal through her ability to copy herself onto, and be powered + stored on even the most minute of hardware, permanently her down for good is near impossible, yeah.

If we're just going by a 1v1 in her chamber - with the fight using her main hardware - destroying her cores and/or main body seems like a fair wincon for Peppino due to incapacitation.

Given GlaDOS is ostensibly immortal through her ability to copy herself onto, and be powered + stored on even the most minute of hardware, permanently her down for good is near impossible, yeah.

If we're just going by a 1v1 in her chamber - with the fight using her main hardware - destroying her cores and/or main body seems like a fair wincon for Peppino due to incapacitation.
Peppino is 9-A, he can just punch her and she will explode

I would say use Portal 1 GLaDOS with Peppino starting outside her chamber, sinse It would basically be him exploring another "Tower"

Peppino is 9-A, he can just punch her and she will explode

I would say use Portal 1 GLaDOS with Peppino starting outside her chamber, sinse It would basically be him exploring another "Tower"
"I say we use this GLaDOS that doesn't have a key on the profile!"

Back