• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Fused Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
Wafflecone67 said:
Also Dragonball super characters are masively MASIVELY ftl. You also need to make a case for him not getting speedbitzed.
The version of Zamasu in this fight is actually Omnipresent, the same speed as Earthbound/Mother 2 Giygas
You are making a HUGE assumption about his abilities. Post schrodinger alucard isn't massively ftl because of his omniprescense. It comes down to combat speed. Zamasu is masively ftl. This is not a fair fight.

SomebodyData said:
Wafflecone as Cal has stated, you are downplaying hard. Consider this a warning, any further attempts to severely downplay him here will not be tolerated.
I find it really irresponsible for a mod to attempt to warn me about downplaying a character without posting scans. You either give me scans or an apology.

>Amazing. Kid goku out ran a solar flare and stole roshi's sun glasses. A solar flare is atleast the speed of light. But lets down play goku and say that it isn't that fast. He is still much much faster than ness. Having ftl combat speed and reaction times.

Combat and reaction times he never reached until the Frieza Saga...and even then why are we comparing Ness and Goku, neither of them are involved in this fight.

>I know the split. But thereare rarely any convincing arguments or cutscenes shocasing ness's durability. Even when ness fought giygas. Those were robots. So overall a poor shocase of giygas ability to harm zamasu.

Near the end of the game Ness and co. tanked the Nuclear Reactor Robots' explosions, which were described in the official handbook as comparable to actual nukes. And even then the version of Giygas in this fight is one that is literally infinitely more powerful than Ness, who at this point had become one with the universe itself.

>Scans

Glass and rock.

>Oh your realling going there. Whis SAID that If you let your gaurd down you're set up to fail.

Guard =/= Durability, if Superman or Thor let their guards down a normal bullet from a handgun wouldnt kill them.

>You are making a HUGE assumption about his abilities. Post schrodinger alucard isn't massively ftl because of his omniprescense. It comes down to combat speed. Zamasu is masively ftl. This is not a fair fight.

I never said he was. Zamasu Soul has no feats of actual combat speed, so just saying he is MFTL+ without feats to back it up is a huge assumption.

>I find it really irresponsible for a mod to attempt to warn me about downplaying a character without posting scans. You either give me scans or an apology.

Ignoring a warning and acting like that towards an admin can and will get you banned, i suggest you stop with the attitude...

WeeklyBattles said:
>Amazing. Kid goku out ran a solar flare and stole roshi's sun glasses. A solar flare is atleast the speed of light. But lets down play goku and say that it isn't that fast. He is still much much faster than ness. Having ftl combat speed and reaction times.
"Combat and reaction times he never reached until the Frieza Saga...and even then why are we comparing Ness and Goku, neither of them are involved in this fight."

Relative comparison-If ness doesn't have similar feats what makes this a fair match?

>I know the split. But thereare rarely any convincing arguments or cutscenes shocasing ness's durability. Even when ness fought giygas. Those were robots. So overall a poor shocase of giygas ability to harm zamasu.

Near the end of the game Ness and co. tanked the Nuclear Reactor Robots' explosions, which were described in the official handbook as comparable to actual nukes. And even then the version of Giygas in this fight is one that is literally infinitely more powerful than Ness, who at this point had become one with the universe itself.

That still doesn't compare. King piccolo was fireing city level explosions with minimum effort.

>Scans

"Glass and rock."

Gt is not canon and the rock scene was filler.

>Oh your realling going there. Whis SAID that If you let your gaurd down you're set up to fail.

"Guard =/= Durability, if Superman or Thor let their guards down a normal bullet from a handgun wouldnt kill them."

Thats mostly because of how ki works in dragonball. majority of the time its always up. Also we don't even know how powerful that laser gun is.

>You are making a HUGE assumption about his abilities. Post schrodinger alucard isn't massively ftl because of his omniprescense. It comes down to combat speed. Zamasu is masively ftl. This is not a fair fight.

"I never said he was. Zamasu Soul has no feats of actual combat speed, so just saying he is MFTL+ without feats to back it up is a huge assumption."
HE has the combat speed to keep up with ssj demi god trunks and bas goku and vegeta. He was able to still attack them. They are WAY above ness.

Gokuiscool144 said:
Off topic, I agree, mods are too harsh on this site and go off when you try debate them. Most of them at least.
R.I.P, getting banned boys <3
This. Even when I asked him for feats his argument wasn't even that great. Instead of insighting debate they are acting like police officers. MODERN day police officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back