• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Fused Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic, might make a thread about it, but supreme kai mentions something about Zeno being incapable of dying (not to mention he was able to exist in the place where the future trunks timeline used to be, something old kai said Beerus wouldnt be able to do)

I know this is off topic and all but why doesn't zen'os profile say he has infinite speed? He clearly displayed a feat that would warrant it so why isn't it there?

Mister Death said:
Slightly off topic, might make a thread about it, but supreme kai mentions something about Zeno being incapable of dying (not to mention he was able to exist in the place where the future trunks timeline used to be, something old kai said Beerus wouldnt be able to do)
Nah... I am pretty sure he just stated no one in the multiverse can beat Zeno

Wow, it turned from Giygas vs Zamasu to plain talking about Sans and Zen-O. Well, either way I think Zamasu wins due to immortality being able to outlast Giygas.

Giygas cannot be killed by attacks (Remember, the heroes needed to sing or to pray to defeat him), so, for me, it's a draw. Not to forget that Giygas's attacks are unexplainable, so, we don't know how he attacks Zamasu.

Said kids (namely Ness) is as strong as current Goku. And those kids didn't kill him. The player did. That argument is invalid.

Hey I've been meaning to ask, but how is Giygas Omnipresent?

This question may actually change my entire verdict.

He took over the whole universe where the others where fightning, like literally, when you finish fightning him, right after he "shuts down the game" ala Undertale and when it "boots back", you see an empty void with the party there

Temporal void or just a matter of speech? Could the party members move there?

If they couldn't (Which implies he became one with the universe), then it is possible that F Zamasu simply fuses with Giygas in the process, changing my verdict to F Zamasu winning 9 times out of 10.

Well then I change my verdict. I would suggest some of the people voting for Giygas look at my comment.

Wait, if Zamasu can fuse with him, I might change my vote to Zamasu, too as Giygas himself would effectively become Zamasu/would be taken over and turn into Zamasu.

I...don't see that ever happening, even if that were the case. It's assuming that Zamasu becoming one with the universe is greater than Giygas' which isn't true as Giygas outclasses Zamasu in everything. Besides, how do we know Zamasu can fuse with a living universe that can wipe him from existence.

Well, as I see it...

Since Giygas is the Universe, Zamasu could potentially just do the same thing he did in DBS and will himself to become one with the Universe, which in turn would result in Giygas being assimilated/becoming Zamasu. The technique works against the Universe, and Giygas just so happens to be one.

At least I can see it going like that, though I'll understand those who would still vote for Giygas.

It actually is, (Sort of). Generally in fiction when you become one with the universe, you simply stop at the universe, which is why this is actually a very interesting ability. Because Zamasu's continuously spreading, he could also fuse with Giygas if Giygas did indeed became one with the universe. Well while it is true that Giygas is physically stronger, that doesn't mean he'll be immune to the ability, if he is one with the universe of course. Well, Cal he would have to instantly one shot him. But I don't think this would exactly be the case. Considering that while his feat is significantly more casual, zenkais + regen can quite quickly overwhelm him, and if they begin to fuse destroying Zamasu would intur destroy himself.

The real cal howard said:
Said kids (namely Ness) is as strong as current Goku. And those kids didn't kill him. The player did. That argument is invalid.
That is bull crap. This kid can be damaged by knives. Kid goku would waste him. Besides giygas already lost his sanity and wasn't thinking clearly. Zamasu is probably more focused on the battle.

Mister Death said:
Wafflecone67 said:
Zamasu is probably more focused on the battle.
I am still leaning towards zamasu, and this is just my view on it, but, Zamasu didnt really seem sane at all in that form xD
Well really all giygas did was say "ness ness ness ness ness". I think he lost his motive to fight.

I've already submitted this thread, don't know why they haven't added it.

Anyway someone else Submit again, The votes where it ended, the outcome was inconclusive

Zamasu : 4

Giygas : 7

Inconclusive : 8

Koopi said:
I've already submitted this thread, don't know why they haven't added it.
Anyway someone else Submit again, The votes where it ended, the outcome was inconclusive

Zamasu : 4

Giygas : 7

Inconclusive : 8

This is why I don't like the tiering system. It alowes for character wank. Giygas is not even close to zamasu. This is a mismatch.

You're very much downplaying Giygas. Not only does he pose a threat, he likely overwhelms him with MUCH greater hax. The only thing Zamasu can possibly do to him is fusing with Giygas via doing something he hasn't been shown using for combat (and Giygas would notice and stop quickly).

Also wanking Kid Goku by saying he'd even be anything to Ness. Someone who's psychic consciousness pulled a Zamasu. Heck. Why do you think people call Zamasu a Giygas ripoff?

Here's an analogy to what you're saying:

I can beat Arceus with a Magikarp. Clearly he's nowhere near Multiversal and anyone in Dragon Ball can beat him.

Wafflecone as Cal has stated, you are downplaying hard. Consider this a warning, any further attempts to severely downplay him here will not be tolerated.

The only thing Zamasu can possibly do to him is fusing with Giygas via doing something he hasn't been shown using for combat (and Giygas would notice and stop quickly).
While I agree with the downplaying part, what more needs to be shown?

Zamasu was shown fusing with a Universe at will. Tough luck for Giygas for being a Universe as well, it would logically work on him.

...Also, technically speaking, he did show it for combat, what with being dead and unable to do jack before that.

Problem is, if he showed the capacity for fusing with MULTIPLE universes, then he'd be MULTI universe level, which he's not.

You're very much downplaying Giygas. Not only does he pose a threat, he likely overwhelms him with MUCH greater hax. The only thing Zamasu can possibly do to him is fusing with Giygas via doing something he hasn't been shown using for combat (and Giygas would notice and stop quickly).
Also wanking Kid Goku by saying he'd even be anything to Ness. Someone who's psychic consciousness pulled a Zamasu. Heck. Why do you think people call Zamasu a Giygas ripoff?

Here's an analogy to what you're saying:

I can beat Arceus with a Magikarp. Clearly he's nowhere near Multiversal and anyone in Dragon Ball can beat him.
first off no you are wanking giygas. Ness is slower than a snail. By any version of goku. Ness has no speed feats unless its teleportation. But that isn't combat speed. ou see where Im getting at. This is also bullcrap where are your scans. There is no prooof that ness can even keep up with someone like goku. IIt like pitting haruhi against beerus. Your powerful but wold get destroyed by him because just having dc doesn't make it so you win the fight.

SomebodyData said:
Wafflecone as Cal has stated, you are downplaying hard. Consider this a warning, any further attempts to severely downplay him here will not be tolerated.
Oh really mod I wont allow the wanking of a character unless I see come convincing evidence. Could you post it? This post is completely unfounded. There is no reason to suggest that giygas wouldn't be over welmed by zamasu's speeds 1000000000 times over.

Wafflecone67 said:
first off no you are wanking giygas. Ness is slower than a snail. By any version of goku. Ness has no speed feats unless its teleportation. But that isn't combat speed. ou see where Im getting at. This is also bullcrap where are your scans. There is no prooof that ness can even keep up with someone like goku. IIt like pitting haruhi against beerus. Your powerful but wold get destroyed by him because just having dc doesn't make it so you win the fight.
Sooooo snails can outspeed lightning huh? And Snails are semi-omnipresent? While i agree Ness cant keep up with Goku, he does have plenty of speed feats.

And no, you are in fact downplaying Giygas, and by the looks of it Earthbound in general...

WeeklyBattles said:
Wafflecone67 said:
Sooooo snails can outspeed lightning huh? And Snails are semi-omnipresent? While i agree Ness cant keep up with Goku, he does have plenty of speed feats.
And no, you are in fact downplaying Giygas, and by the looks of it Earthbound in general...
But where is his speed feats. Im not trying to hate on earthbound its my favortie in the mother series. But I don't see a convincing argument pro giygas even when I look at the battle wiki forum page. He is featless and lacking scans. Also physical attacks can still hurt him.

WeeklyBattles said:
Wafflecone67 said:
Also Dragonball super characters are masively MASIVELY ftl. You also need to make a case for him not getting speedbitzed.

Ness and the rest of the characters can outspeed and react to natural lightning from Thunder, Storm, and Thunder Mites, speed feats which would give them Massively Hypersonic+ speed. Physical attacks still harm literally every video game character, you dont see someone like Bayonetta, Dante, or Asura being only human level because even the weakest of the weak enemies can harm them. Plus i saw you comparing Ness to Goku durability, saying that Ness' durability is bad because he can be harmed by knives (which might i add would be purely game mechanics, otherwise Final Fantasy characters would have human level durability fro being harmed by bullets), but Goku has been harmed by broken glass and rocks, and a weak, run of the mill laser ring nearly killed him, does this give him human level durability? No, it's PIS, the thing that seperates legitimate feats from mechanics and outlierishly low occurances.

Wafflecone67 said:
Also Dragonball super characters are masively MASIVELY ftl. You also need to make a case for him not getting speedbitzed.
The version of Zamasu in this fight is actually Omnipresent, the same speed as Earthbound/Mother 2 Giygas

WeeklyBattles said:
Ness and the rest of the characters can outspeed and react to natural lightning from Thunder, Storm, and Thunder Mites, speed feats which would give them Massively Hypersonic+ speed. Physical attacks still harm literally every video game character, you dont see someone like Bayonetta, Dante, or Asura being only human level because even the weakest of the weak enemies can harm them. Plus i saw you comparing Ness to Goku durability, saying that Ness' durability is bad because he can be harmed by knives (which might i add would be purely game mechanics, otherwise Final Fantasy characters would have human level durability fro being harmed by bullets), but Goku has been harmed by broken glass and rocks, and a weak, run of the mill laser ring nearly killed him, does this give him human level durability? No, it's PIS, the thing that seperates legitimate feats from mechanics and outlierishly low occurances.
Ok no. Lets destroy this one at a time.

"Ness and the rest of the characters can outspeed and react to natural lightning from Thunder, Storm, and Thunder Mites, speed feats which would give them Massively Hypersonic+ speed."

Amazing. Kid goku out ran a solar flare and stole roshi's sun glasses. A solar flare is atleast the speed of light. But lets down play goku and say that it isn't that fast. He is still much much faster than ness. Having ftl combat speed and reaction times.

"Physical attacks still harm literally every video game character, you dont see someone like Bayonetta, Dante, or Asura being only human level because even the weakest of the weak enemies can harm them."

I know the split. But thereare rarely any convincing arguments or cutscenes shocasing ness's durability. Even when ness fought giygas. Those were robots. So overall a poor shocase of giygas ability to harm zamasu.

"but Goku has been harmed by broken glass and rocks"

Scans

"run of the mill laser ring nearly killed him, does this give him human level durability? No, it's PIS, the thing that seperates legitimate feats from mechanics and outlierishly low occurances."

Oh your realling going there. Whis SAID that If you let your gaurd down you're set up to fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGADmMjPRHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back