• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Fused Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind, Zamasu was not only going to stop at Future Trunks' timeline, he was going to a different timeline, the present, which was noted by Beerus and Whis. Now for my question, can Giygas' reality warping affect multiple universes or timelines?

Hmmm Giygas holds quite the advantage from the beginning of the fight, Reality Warping + Much more casual Low 2-C feat, and that might be enough, but, if Giygas hasn't spammed his reality warping / AP against enemies before, then it might give Zamasu enough time to exceed that of Giygas.

So my answer kinda hinges on whether or not Giygas usually spams his abilities and attacks. As well as how efficient his reality warping is. And even then, Giygas has to surpass Zamasu's regen / zenkai, which is going to be a difficult task, as he might not be able to kill Zamasu in time/ make Zamasu even more powerful.

Giygas spammed his attacks back when he was Planet level. On accident. Let alone when he became the almighty berserker in which Azzy got the latter half of his name from.

Then yeah, Giygas probably wins if he spams his reality warping. If he goes for normal attacks first tho, Zamasu's regen, expansion, and Zenkai probably gives him the win.

Giygas 5.1/10

F Zamasu 4.9/10

I'm going to counter that just in case someone tries to use that to defend F Zamasu later. Giygas never used normal attacks in Earthbound. Everything was "You Can't Grasp the True Form of Giygas' Attack." Yes. The meme is accurate. Or a psychic attack. Also, if DarkLK has taught me anything, it's that everything Zamasu has won't help him.

I'd say inconclusive. Zamasu's immortality was recently shown to still be in effect, which was the reason why he was still alive. Zeno himself is a character we don't know the upper limits to, and as far as I can tell, it's been hinted that zamasu died along with that timeline's twelve universes.

So Zamasu dying to the omni king isnt really convincing in saying his immortality is hampered. Not to mention Goku and co's attack bounced off of Zamasu.

Goku and co not dying is already stated to be PIS, else you might as well upgrade them as well.

I wouldn't call it alive. He looked like a beserker with no signs of even been able to speak or intelligence. He was so drawn in power.

Goku and Co were weak to do anything and yes it was PS them not dying.

Giygas has reality warping, time manipulation, mind control and omnipresence. He pretty much has this in terms of hax

He can attack from several points in time (in the game he was attacking from the future) so what avoids him from attacking Zamasu in the past?, or use mind control and turn him into a sobbing mess like he did to Ness and co.? or use reality warping to straight up delete him?. Zamasu only has omnipresence in his low 2-C form, so he has the short end of the stick here

Numbersguy said:
Giygas has reality warping, time manipulation, mind control and omnipresence. He pretty much has this in terms of hax
He can attack from several points in time (in the game he was attacking from the future) so what avoids him from attacking Zamasu in the past?, or use mind control and turn him into a sobbing mess like he did to Ness and co.? or use reality warping to straight up delete him?. Zamasu only has omnipresence in his low 2-C form, so he has the short end of the stick here
the time ring prevented (weaker)zamasu from being nuked by beerus

Immortal soul Zamasu only had his weaker version looks, he didn't looked like the Merged Zamasu, and the ring was destroy along with his body.

Mister Death said:
Numbersguy said:
Giygas has reality warping, time manipulation, mind control and omnipresence. He pretty much has this in terms of haxHe can attack from several points in time (in the game he was attacking from the future) so what avoids him from attacking Zamasu in the past?, or use mind control and turn him into a sobbing mess like he did to Ness and co.? or use reality warping to straight up delete him?. Zamasu only has omnipresence in his low 2-C form, so he has the short end of the stick here
the time ring prevented (weaker)zamasu from being nuked by beerus
This is different, that just makes him inmune to time paradoxes (like the grandfather paradox), but he CAN still be injured or slowed down

Not that it matters, Zamasu's form of Omnipresence is 4-D, so time manipulation shouldn't have an effect anyways. Just noting this, not changing my side or anything.

Now, it should be noted, and its just a thought,that Zamasu actually hadn't finished his transformation. If he weren't negged by Zeno, he probably would have spread even further than the original timeline, if given time.

Hate it how people always say hax without giving any explanation about said hax, I looked at Giygas profile and no links are giving to show any hax he has. The only of knowing he has some sort of hax is by looking at his powers and abilities tab which in my opinion isn't a deal breaker. I have no literally no idea what his reality warping powers hold and I assume they aren't that impressive seeing how he couldn't reality warp Ness and co. so they wouldn't exist anymore.

Edit: I vote inconclusive because I know too little about Giygas.

The time ring is fragile and it can be destroyed which means he is no longer ascasual if it happens. Not to mention Zamasu's speed is unknown, likelly omnipresent on his profile. In any case, I will picking Giygas due to his unique reality wrap and haxs. Also it was not confirmed if it was 4-D or not for Zamasu as he never got the chance to fully merged with the universe.

Starkiller215 said:
The time ring is fragile and it can be destroyed which means he is no longer ascasual if it happens. Not to mention Zamasu's speed is unknown, likelly omnipresent on his profile. In any case, I will picking Giygas due to his unique reality wrap and haxs. Also it was not confirmed if it was 4-D or not for Zamasu as he never got the chance to fully merged with the universe.
who ways that he didn't completely merge with the universe ? lol did i miss something in the anime? either way don't downplay zamasu is clearly 4-D

@Stick He was erased by Future Zeno during the time he was merging with the universe which it was universe 7 of that future timeline. His influence was felt by the present timeline counterparts Beerus and Whis plus we don't know how far it affect the universe. This mean he is not exactly 4D as a result and not to mention he did not display any kind of resistance to time manipulation at this point. Also why do you automatically assume I downplaying him?

^Being no-diffed by somebody like Zeno is a non factor

Zamasu was spreading his body across time-lines, which includes a full universe, and was going to spread across all 12 universes of future trunks timeline, and the main one if given enough time.

Im almost positive he was confirmed 4D in a different thread

@Mister Death No as that was being debated and as a result it has been left as inconclusive on that regard. If he truly was 4D, he wouldn't be affected by being erased completely from existence and reality.

Starkiller215 said:
@Mister Death No as that was being debated and as a result it has been left as inconclusive on that regard. If he truly was 4D, he wouldn't be affected by being erased completely from existence and reality.
as said a zeno is a tier above zamasu zeno would erase Giygas just as easily as he erased zamasu.

Zamasu wins. Both are living universe, but Zamasu was shown that he could potentially be more if given time. He is above Giygas due to the fact that he grows in power while Giygas remains the same. Zamasu's perpetual growth seals the deal, here.

It's also worth noting Zamasu's immortality is absolute, he was undone due to erasure, not just being hit and killed. To add to that Giygas abilities are not used on a scale that is relavent to Zamasu. He has this in the bag.

Zamasu : 4

Giygas : 7

Inconclusive : 7

One more vote decides Inconclusize or Giygas

At face value it seems pretty inconlusive, though if I had to pick a side I'd say Giygas is the safer option

Would Sans be able to beat Soul Zamasu if his speed was equalized? He killed trillions or even way more people (if he become the timeline ) itself and he is a gaint soul which is an easy target for Sans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back