• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Fused Zamasu 2

1st never said he was stronger, just that he can become stronger throughout the battle

2nd the problem stems from the fact that Gigyas really isn't actually that haxxy, most of the reality warping examples shown are incredibly low level (which are like two in this thread, and one of them is how he spammed it when he wasn't mindless, which isn't a description of a degree of RW). Actually, only people who bonded with the universe would be affected, your example, Arceus, wouldn' be affected. Plus we only know it could extend to two timelines so it would be NLF even if Arceus didn't have the fact preventing him from being fused.

True about the immortality part, although being common =/= not useful. If we went by that logic, then Giygas would actually be even less capable than Zamasu.

I know Giygas isn't that haxxy. He's really just an idiot psychic. It's just that I see Zamasu as less haxxy, and Giygas has much more varied powers. In my eyes, I see this a Goku vs Ness (speed equalized), as these two are really just a more powerful version of each of them. And Giygas still spams incomprehensible mind attacks.

Now I'm more confused. So, he can only bond with people who've bonded with the universe, instead of the universe itself? For the record, the Arceus example was a what if, if Arceus was omnipresent as a low 2-C.

Agreed that common=/=not useful, but disagree at the logistics behind it. A guy can have fire manipulation in a tier 7 battle and the other doesn't. Fire manipulation isn't haxxy, but it doesn't make the other guy less capable.

Nobody is trying to say that Giygas is overly haxxy, the thing is that Zamasu is even less so, whilst Zamasu still has the odd advantage here and there, he overall loses out on hax, and in a tier 2 battle against beings that are basically envoloping universes, the person with more hax is far more capable.

Also just a side note, what if Giygas was able to destroy the universe before Zamasu really had a chance to become one with it? I mean, he didn't instantly start out full on one with the universe, it would have taken quite a few minutes for him to truly be one with the entire universe, a lot of people are saying "He probably has the potential to invade other timelines" and such, but who's to say he can't be destroyed by Giygas before that point?

And Zamasu spams attacks as well.

No he can do the former (bonding to person bonded to universe) because he can do the latter (Universe bonding). Not all forms of omnipresence are necessarily bonded to the universe.

That's what I was saying, not sure what you thought I said.

@Kyo Regen + Immortality Type 2, plus having a little portion already spread to another timeline. That and since the invasion seems auto, Giygas would have to destroy him before the battle starts

He can't scythe. He's the universe. Has no hands. That's why I make my matches with Zamasu (given that his opponent isn't also omnipresent) as a composite/speed equalized, so he can use his best abilities

Which is why expansion + zenkai + regen + immortality helps. Though I'm not sure why you're bringing that up, especially since we don't know the nature of Giyga's attacks.

@Glassman Cal has a point.

Doesn't Zenkai only work to a certain point? Also, was that a pun? I get the reference, but I can't tell if you're serious or not XD.

No? The gimmick of Black was that he abused the fact that zenkai had no limit

Not serious lol

Oh lol. Also, I know what you're talking about. It's just that I don't think that was a Zenkai. I just thought it was something innate to Blackmasu.

If he can spread throughout other timelines, I think he can at least affect space-time easily as black did.

FTW395 said:
Batsuichimonji said:
What I meant in my post was that Dragon Ball's universes are signifigantly larger than normal universe; as DB's verses have both Hells and Heavens included. Both the Hells and Heavens in each verse are almost the size of the cosmic portions of the verse, according to DB's map.

One DB's universe is almost 10 times the size of a regular universe.
10 times seems to be a bit too much. But yes the Dragonball Universe is about 2.2x the size of the regular universe.
Yes it is 2.2X Larger, you are right. What I mean was that Zamasu's AoE is 10x greater do to the universe being 2.2X larger.

The zenkai? @Cal or are you talking about something else.

@Bat and FTW the size doesn't really matter I believe in a timeline sense. Though it would mean that Zamasu is just a higher degree of Low 2-C.

Yeah. I meant Zenkai, as Zenkai hasn't been shown to take effect as quickly as whatever Black does. So I just assumed it was a different ability, like a corrupted Zenkai, if you will.

Back