• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giving Gwenpool Causality 2.0, Now With More Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Less Stupidity: Gwenpool Does A Summer Assault
So, last time I attempted this, Imp-ress ((T-T) she was nice, I miss her) helpfully informed me I had the big dumb and got a lot of stuff wrong.
So, I've reread Gwenpool Strikes Back twice and have remade it, hopefully better than before and is less ridiculous.

Helpful album
Helpful album 2: Gwenlectric becomes a Mutantgaloo
Gwenpool should have Causality Manipulation.
In Issue 1, Gwen explains out she can manipulate reality by doing stuff off-panel, like flashbacking to things that didn't happen and making them happen.
After hastily breaking up with Quentin Quire over text for her search and seduce mission, Gwen says she can flashback a better scene later.
To ensure everyone fights each other, Gwen imagines a flashback of herself making a contingency system of an irresponsible amount of lasers.
To entice everyone to fight in the fight that's about to ensue, Gwen imagines a flashback of Tony donating a ridiculously massive amount of cash as a reward. As Tony stated, he doesn't remember doing that, but the second she said it, he knew it.
To prove she's being serious, Gwenpool reveals she captured Hulk and does a flashback.
Later, we see the irresponsible amount of lasers manifest.
After Imp-ress' profile picture questions who Gwen is and suggests she's actually mutant, Gwen imagines it, her powers do their thing and make her one, evident by Krakoa opening a gate to itself for her.

Is this enough evidence or am I grasping at straws here?

Agree: Confluctor, YuriAkuto, Sandman31, Nullflowerblush, Eficiente

Disagree:

Last edited:
̶W̶̶o̶̶u̶̶l̶̶d̶̶n̶̶'̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶ ̶f̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶ ̶u̶̶n̶̶d̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶p̶̶l̶̶o̶̶t̶ ̶m̶̶a̶̶n̶̶i̶̶p̶̶/̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶l̶̶i̶̶t̶̶y̶ ̶w̶̶a̶̶r̶̶p̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ ̶a̶̶l̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶d̶̶y̶̶?̶

Causality makes sense.

I agree, you should make an album of what she did in M.O.D.O.K. Head Games #3, it was solid Plot Manip, if needing the readers to do it for her. Not that I incentive things like it to be ok writing wise.

I agree, you should make an album of what she did in M.O.D.O.K. Head Games #3, it was solid Plot Manip, if needing the readers to do it for her. Not that I incentive things like it to be ok writing wise.
She already has Plot, this is about Causality.
Also, where do you expect me to find that?

More of the same doesn't hurt, you can wait until *************** becomes legal and then use it, or buy the comic, idk.

This was probably fine to apply, yes. Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back