• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gwenpool Notable Attacks/Techniques Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to propose expanding certain aspects of Gwenpool's page so that people reading it will have a better understanding of her abilities. The following are explanation expansions that Zark2099 and I drafted.

• Gutter Space: An extra-multiversal dimension located between the panels of a comic book beyond the panels. Gwenpool can freely enter and exit Gutter Space after awakening. Gutter Space is NOT a magical medium and should not be treated as such. The Gutter Space grants her the following abilities:
    • BFR:
      • BFR 1
      • BFR 2
      • BFR 3
      • Time Travel
      She can drag anything into and out of Gutter Space regardless of the destination, reality, or time period, including people.
    • Time Travel: Can move to between panels with little to no effect on the timeline.
    • Perception and Clairvoyance: Can view panels for events occurring outside of her privy.
    • Limited Information Analysis: On top of her already immense knowledge of Marvel Comic characters, Gwenpool can gain access to the knowledge of another's abilities if it had ever been stated on a page.
  • Unique Perception: As a result of seeing the world as a book, Gwenpool can see the speech bubbles and thought bubbles of those around her, including flashbacks. This perception also allows Gwenpool to see through illusions, such as recognizing if she's in a pocket universe.

I don't think that she has information analysis. She has stated that she is simply going from her memories of the comicbooks that she read, and that her information is outdated.

I also don't know if she can truly see through illusions.

I don't think information analysis is fair either, since she it is a part of her pre-existing knowledge, and she cannot add to that anymore.

Also, her seeing through the illusion took a few issues, so it isn't combat applicable and sketchy at best.

Rest is fine.

Yes, the rest should probably be fine.

The information analysis is from the fact she can look at the explanations of a character's powers from an existing page. Basically, if there's a comic panel or manga panel explaining a character's powers either through dialogue or descriptions, she can just read it while in Gutter Space.

For the illusions, the fact that Gwenpool recognized at all that she was in an illusion after a short period of being in Gutter Space when Teddy couldn't should be noted. https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cqeVWzZ8...cXRUeHckv_4yn75YVhACLcBGAs/s1600/019_0002.jpg

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back