• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Give them some bounties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as the name suggests. Give out what you think a character(s) from One Piece should have as a bounty. Obviously this refers to those who do NOT yet have a bounty listed.

P:S not sure whether to put this in CR or fun and games.

I'm thinking that Mihawk should be like, somewhere between 1.7 Billion and 2 Billion if he were to quit being a Shichibukai, that is if he really truly is the STRONGEST swordsman in the entire freaking world.

If the Admirals were pirates instead of marines, I'd say that Sakazuki and Kuzan should be around 2 Billion, Borsalino around 1.8 Billion, Issho around 1.5 Billion. . . .something like that.

I'm guessing that all the Yonkou probably all have bounties of over 2 Billion. Like maybe 2.2 Billion for Big Mom, 2.3 Billion for Kaidou and Shanks, and 2.4 Billion for Blackbeard.

Dragon is probably like, 2.5 or 3 billion, not only because of his strength but also because he is the greatest threat to the World Government.

BBeard's Crew

Going off the fact he considers 170 mill weak and that Ace (550 mill) was far above them.

Burgess- 300 mill, likley higher Post stime skip

Vanguar- 350 mill, similar to burgess but with less potential

Doc and Strong-200 each; combined 400, they seem to be the weakest members but their teamwork has its benefits

Laffitte- 450 mill, he gets the hgihest bouny of the orginal gang because other than maybe doc he was the only one already in posession of a DF.

The impel dawn pirates are probably around Ace's level seeing as they were on the same floor. Anywhere from 500-700 mill I think with the giant taking the top spot. Not sure about Shilliew..

Dr.Fix said:
BBeard's Crew
Going off the fact he considers 170 mill weak and that Ace (550 mill) was far above them.

Burgess- 300 mill, likley higher Post stime skip

Vanguar- 350 mill, similar to burgess but with less potential

Doc and Strong-200 each; combined 400, they seem to be the weakest members but their teamwork has its benefits

Laffitte- 450 mill, he gets the hgihest bouny of the orginal gang because other than maybe doc he was the only one already in posession of a DF.

The impel dawn pirates are probably around Ace's level seeing as they were on the same floor. Anywhere from 500-700 mill I think with the giant taking the top spot. Not sure about Shilliew..
My personal prediction for part of the series endgame is that Shiliew has gotten stronger over the timeskip, and will be Zoro's ACTUAL final opponent (it's preeetty obvious that the Blackbeard pirates are being set up as the final opponents in the series for the Straw Hats, from what we've seen so far). If I am correct about that (I may not be though, since Oda has a knack for throwing us major curveball plot twists), then this is what I suspect will happen:

Shiliew will end up defeating and probably killing Mihawk before Zoro has a chance to challenge Mihawk one final time. Thus, in order to becomem the World's Strongest Swordsman, Zoro will end up having to defeat Shiliew, not Mihawk.

My basis for this is that Shiliew is essentially Blackbeard's First Mate, and thus shouldn't be TOO much weaker than Blackbeard himself.

If I am correct in this prediction, then whether or not his bounty ACTUALLY reaches such a level, Shiliew by near the end of the series should be able to justifiably obtain a bounty of somewhere over 1.7 billion or so, most likely.

I agree he is being setup as an opponent, probably end-game opponent, for Zoro. I don't think he's near 2billion now and I doubt he has to reach that high EOS. Anywhere from 1B to 1.3B should be enough.

Also I think you're underestimating the Yonko. BM is probably at least 5B and Kaido could be as high as 10B

Dr.Fix said:
Also I think you're underestimating the Yonko. BM is probably at least 5B and Kaido could be as high as 10B
Dude I'm sorry, but you are completely insane if you think that there is anyone in One Piece with a bounty as high as 5 or 10 billion. Considering that the TOP SUBORDINATE of a Yonkou has a bounty around 1 Billion, and that Luffy is being called "The Fifth Emperor of the Sea" by the World News after gaining a bounty of 1.5 Billion, theere is literally NO reason to believe that people like the Yonkou have a bounty any higher than say, 2.5 billion. The idea that their bounties would somehow be FIVE TIMES that of their strongest subordinates literally makes no sense whatsoever.

Keep in mind that the currency Beli used in One Piece is about equivalent to Yen, so that 100 Beli = 1 dollar. The highest bounty on any criminals ever in the real world was around 25 to 30 million dollars (for example, I think the bounty on Osama Bin Laden's head used to be 25 million), which woul translate to 2.5 to 3 billion Beli. I highly suspect that Oda is making it so that the highest bounties in One Piece correspond to the highest bounties in the real world, so probably the highest bounty is nowhere above 3 Billion.

And seriously man. It is totally freaking nuts to think that Big Mom, for example, would have a Bounty FIVE TO TEN TIMES HIGHER than her strongest kid and crew member. Totally. Freaking. Nuts. I mean seriously, what POSSIBLE basis do you have for thinking that the bounties could go that high? Especially consiering what I pointed out that Luffy is being called "The Fifth Emperor" with a bounty of only 1.5 Billion. That would definitely indicate that 1.5 Billioin can't be TOO far below the bounties of the Yonkou themselves.

Considering that Luffy's bounty is now 1.5 Billion after beating Cracker, then beating Katakuri, and escaping from Big Mom after pissing her off, and considering that he DEFINITELY STILL ISN'T AS STRONG AS HAWKEYES MIHAWK. . . .if Shiliew is going to be Zoro's final opponent and will thus be stronger than Mihawk as we suspect, then yes, Shiliew's end-of-series bounty could very well end up reaching something like 1.7 billion, dude. At least as high as Luffy's bounty is right now, anyways.

BM: she was 500M when she was just a child. ten times higher seems right even with her being past her prime. Also Katakuri and the rest of the BM pirates seemed incapable of dealing with her and she one-shot luffy so being many time beyond that isn't a big deal but IMO logical.

Kaido: Duffy said something about ten bill a while ago and someone made a theory about it being related to Kaido. I don't remember the specifics beyond that but given he's the storngest thing out there capable of waging war on the other Yonko and WG on his own its not that far a stretch.

Dr.Fix said:
BM: she was 500M when she was just a child. ten times higher seems right even with her being past her prime. Also Katakuri and the rest of the BM pirates seemed incapable of dealing with her and she one-shot luffy so being many time beyond that isn't a big deal but IMO logical.
Kaido: Duffy said something about ten bill a while ago and someone made a theory about it being related to Kaido. I don't remember the specifics beyond that but given he's the storngest thing out there capable of waging war on the other Yonko and WG on his own its not that far a stretch.
Dude, no he didn't. I have read every chapter of One Piece like seven times, I am a hugely obsessed fanatical fanboy-extraordinaire (lol), and Doffy never said anything about anybody having a ten billion bounty. Unless it was a MISTRANSLATION of something you read. The highest bounty ANYONE has ever even MENTIONED In the series is Luffy's newest bounty of 1.5 Billion. Literally no bounty higher than that has ever been mentioned.

Man, I can't wait for Kaido's bounty of no more than 3 Billion at most to get revealed during the current arc, so that I can be proven right. Lol.

Also, I can tell you don't remember stuff from the series nearly as well as me, anyway. As evidenced by your claim that Big Mom one-shotted Luffy. That literally never happened. She never once even hit him with an attack. All that happened was that he threw one single ordinary Gear 4th Bound Man: Kong Gun at her, and she successfully blocked it, and then he deactivated Gear 4th and ran away. She never once hit him with any of her attacks.

So to everyone else: Don't listen to this guy who clearly doesn't remember the events of the series very well, I hate to sound rude but he does not know what he is talking about and is trying to disseminate false information that never appeared in the series.

Let me point out again, btw, that speaking of Luffy's new 1.5 Billion Bounty: A bounty that high was enough to make the World News give him the nickname "The Fifth Emperor of the Sea." Judging by that, it is NOT possible that the bounties of the actual Yonkou themselves can be THAT far off from 1.5 billio. They wouldn't be calling him the "new emperor" if the ACTUAL emperors have bounties over three times as high.

Also, you make it sound like Big Mom was like ten years old when she got her 500 Mil bounty by saying she waas "just a child." She was like, in her mid-teens at that point, actually. Remember that Luffy is only 19 and already approaching the peak of his strength.

Finally, we saw in the Whitebeard War that the level of Top Yonkou Commanders like Marco is pretty dang close to the level of Admirals. . . .and Whitebeard was STILL the "world's strongest man" even sick and in his old age, but Admiral Sakazuki put up a REALLY good fight against him and tanked his strongest attacks, so the Yonkou aren't TOO much stronger than Admirals. So the idea that a Yonkou could somehow have a bounty five times as high (which would require more like 10 to 20 times the strength cuz of how bounties work) as their strongest crewmember is just completely ridiculous, because that would mean they'd have to be like, over THREE TIMES as strong as an Admiral like Sakazuki, and they definitely aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back