• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, so is Lucius' Absorption specifically stated to work on greater being? Cause I'm pretty sure as a general rule of thumb hax can't work on a higher dimension (even if it is a higher temporal dimension).

Crabwhale said:
Wait, so is Lucius' Absorption specifically stated to work on greater being? Cause I'm pretty sure as a general rule of thumb hax can't work on a higher dimension (even if it is a higher temporal dimension).
Ask Slaanesh

PaChi, I think this is slightly going out of hand...

Continue as you please, then. Also, Do Ganon vs Lucius so that poor guy can get a win ovo

I already made Typhus vs Ganon. Get that done and we'll move to typhus ovo

Just. Stop.

Stop it with this Poke Gods spam of vs threads....it's worse than the Rimuru spam a few months back.

This is a straight-up stomp, both in AP and hax-wise. BFR should at least not set off Lucius's ability that activates upon death....because ofc, it doesn't kill him.

Someone put this thread out of its misery now while there's still time.

P.S. @PaChi2 And I'm the one being out of line regarding the Poke Gods -_-

Since when were you under the impression that this was a Poke-God spam thread?

This is a LUCIUS thread, Giratina is only here to admire LUCIUS.

PaChi2 said:
Since when were you under the impression that this was a Poke-God spam thread?
This is a LUCIUS thread, Giratina is only here to admire LUCIUS.
Lol....Giratina is like "ooooo I pay my respects, now go away"

• ROFL then BFRs*
Yea, fair enough.

The real cal howard said:
Depends on how much Giratina finds him a threat. Giratina freaking loves BFR. Does it to Cyrus like five times and on his brethren a couple times.
What if I bloodlusted giratina

Bloodlusted Lucemon vs Lucius
Dont tempt me

Actually. Do it. Kid Bloodlusted Lucemon. DO IT. IN THE NAME OF CHAOS.

PaChi2 said:
Depends on how much Giratina finds him a threat. Giratina freaking loves BFR. Does it to Cyrus like five times and on his brethren a couple times.
What if I bloodlusted giratina </div>
Lucius's death effect can affect Non-Corporeals? I never knew that.

AnonymousBlank said:
Bloodlusted BFR? Not sure what difference that makes.
Bloodlusting means that they will go for the kill asap. Meaning incapping methods are left aside. In other words, Lucius wins.

PaChi2 said:
AnonymousBlank said:
Bloodlusted BFR? Not sure what difference that makes.
Bloodlusting means that they will go for the kill asap. Meaning incapping methods are left aside. In other words, Lucius wins.
pffft, that means in ANY versus match where the opposing side or both sides are bloodlust, Lucius will always win. Yes, we get it. Unless the opposing entity can resist or be immune to his effect.

pffft, that means in ANY versus match where the opposing side or both sides are bloodlust, Lucius will always win. Yes, we get it. Unless the opposing entity can resist or be immune to his effect.

Why do you think I wrote it like this?

It'd be absolutely boring.

Back