• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gio Gio via creature spam and being able to heal, albeit painfully. Josuke could get lucky with CD and potentially one shot but yeah. Giorno

Desmond253 said:
Not voting, but could Josuke restore the objects Giorno gives life to?
Josuke was able to fix rockets from Bad Company, which were apart of his stand. Then he fixed the spaghetti Tonio made and removed his stand. I'd say Josuke can indeed fix the objects.

Giorno FRA. Also, attack reflection; Josuke would probably try attacking Giorno's creatures should he use them to his advantage.

Why would Josuke intentionally aim for an animal that Giorno creates? Do people just not think about go impractical the attack reflection can be?

Josuke isn't the type to needlessly kill animals, we know this from his introduction to the series. If he saw a frog or a snake wrapped around Giorno he's going to aim around it, not towards it.

Then there's the fact that even if he does hit one he still has the ability to restore it back to health. If it reflects attacks it should also reflect the undoing of attacks which should restore Josuke. Assuming it doesn't instantly kill him he can survive Giorno trick.

Then there's the fact that CD is blatantly stronger than GE. Giorno isn't going to get the chance to create an organism in time, he'll get a DORA to the face and the fight will be over.

I vote Josuke.

@Prof Similar to Giorno's fight with Luca, he can actively place animals on his body in anticipation of attacks. Giorno also has some degree of control over the animals and plants, and he clearly knows how to place them tactically in order for his opponent to attempt to hit them. For example, he could make a fly or a frog with one of the buttons on his shirt as CD comes in to punch.

Josuke wouldn't exactly know its the animals causing the damage unless Giorno makes something huge and obvious. He wouldn't really see if he hit something like a frog or a fly reliably.

You're also leaving out the fact that GE only needs one hit as well to practically end the fight and send Josuke on an LSD hypersense trip.

No, Giorno himself warned Luca that he shouldn't strike the animal and that he doesn't have control over it yet.

Thats assuming Crazy Diamond doesn't punch his face in, like he did against Angelo and Rohan. The face is the most appealing target for any fighter in general. Going for the death means it's personal for Josuke. He's not going to punch his shirt button, he's going to knock his jaw in.

I guess, but Giorno explained it to Luca after he got it reflected. Mind you Luca hadn't even collapsed at that point, was just kinda standing there. If Josuke had any semblance of consciousness he can revert it, especially since Jotaro can use his Stand while being oxygen deprived and having his heart stopped.

Never going to happen, GE touching Josuke is like Killer Queen trying to do the same thing. All of his fancy moves and acrobatics just got his shit kicked in. Josuke is used to not letting his opponent touch him, especially after an opponent like Kira.

Luca's fight hardly plays out like fights against other stand users; he was practically messing with him and it wasn't even what I'd call a fight.

True, but Giorno's exceptionally good at reading the situation and predicting his opponent's moves, like right after his fight with Bruno. He can read moods and would likely be able to tell what area Josuke will go for in his attacks, and make his own moves accordingly. Maybe he transforms one of his teeth into a bug on his chin, etc. Better yet, he grows a tree to get out of range and plays the same trick that he did on Koichi.

Again, Josuke wouldn't know what was going on. Giorno wouldn't explain what's happening to him if he's also going for the kill and is seriously fighting.

Josuke already knew what Killer Queen could do, though, and was actively attempting to avoid so much as a single touch. That put he'd act like that after he realises what Giorno's trying to do like he did with Okuyasu and Rohan, but at that point it would be too late.

Doesn't matter, Giorno said he doesn't have control of newborn organisms. Whether he was bloodlusted or not he still gave that explanation.

It doesn't matter, Josuke can knock his face in before he can read and judge how Josuke is going fight him. His fighting style requires a lot of analysis, Josukes is to punch first. Reading mood takes time, something he doesn't have when he's directly outside Josukes range. He takes a step back, Josuke takes a larger step forward and throws a punch with Crazy Diamond. Giorno can only create very small organisms in a short period of the time and that's something he doesn't have. His best option would be to bring out his stand and defend rather than guess where Josuke is going to punch him. Still not good because CD can decimate GE with a single punch.

His options just aren't the greatest with such a short range between them and him having such little time to read his opponent.

Giorno won't just sit in place and watch someone barrel towards him, though. Like his fight with Koichi, if he's cornered, he'll just turn face and run to safety. Heck, I can see him pulling the tree trick he did, especially since they're in central park, where Josuke won't think twice about hitting a tree that he's on top of. His usual course of action for not having any intel or time to assess the situation is to flee.

He doesn't start "just outside" of CD's melee range, just its ranged attack radius, which Josuke won't really abuse that much in-character. I think he has a good chance of escaping the situation and prolonging the fight enough to where he can sucessfully read Josuke before he gets pummeled; the starting distance of 70 meters allows him a lot of breathing space to practically think his way out of this.

Healing the animals wouldn't heal Josuke. First off they aren't actually animals, second off we see with Luca he smashed a frog against Giorno. The Frog sustained no damage, meaning there is nothing to heal.

However Josuke can indeed revert them back to what they once were, but only if he realizes they aren't normal. I cannot recall if Josuke can revert stuff without damaging it though. He usually breaks something then fixes it. But if he doesn't need to damage the animals, Josuke will have to see the transformation before reverting it. The only problem is Giorno won't brazenly show off his tricks.

What's the distance? If its 10 meters then giogio could plan, and seeing CD. He could predict where it was going to hit him, and put a frog there.

And for the Restoration.

DraycoMakargo said:
Healing the animals wouldn't heal Josuke. First off they aren't actually animals, second off we see with Luca he smashed a frog against Giorno. The Frog sustained no damage, meaning there is nothing to heal.

However Josuke can indeed revert them back to what they once were, but only if he realizes they aren't normal.
For now, I vote gio, unless I get a official distance. That is.

This is hard to say- Josuke's restoration means that Gio will have a difficult time running away, as if he tried to go up with a plant, Josuke can restore it back to a smaller state. So, Gio could make the mistake of trying to use the plant trick (like against Kokichi), only for Josuke to beat the shit out of him. However, if Giono's claim about not controlling newborns was a lie, and he focused on defense, he could place an animal wherever Josuke might punch. Although, I'm not sure if Giono will block his own vision by putting an animal on his face, but if he has done this before, I'd like to see it.

I haven't been too caught up on Part 5, so I ask someone who has to inform me on how much control he has over newly created organisms and how likely he would be to cover his face with them. If he does not, I'm leaning towards Josuke b/c his Stand does more or less directly deals with Giono's summons.

Giorno FRA

I actually imagine Giorno realizing his stand is inferior in terms of speed and strength and running away, employing the same strategy he used on Koichi.

Chances are if that happens he's already dead.

Can someone who has read the full manga tell us how many times he actually tries to beat someone using attack reflection VS how many times he could have tried to use but didn't?

I only watch the anime, but so far in the last 3 fight he got into (Bruno, Black Sabbath and octopus guy). Attack reflection only happened on Bruno, but this was not necessarily intentional (his strategy was not to beat Bruno using reflection) and actually he didn't open with creature creation.

As far as I know he doesn't spam reflection.

I vote Josuke too. Being able to nullify the animal makes his ability very good counter + the fact his Stand is probably stronger in terms of melee combat.

Back