• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno VS JoJo Verse

I think Giorno survived the universe destruction caused by Made in Heaven actually. Also, with Silver Chariot, I actually think that GER is a hard counter because the way to resist the soul steal is to restore your prior state, which is exactly what GER does. I think maybe Johnny's TA4 has a shot at it though, if it can connect. We have never seen Giorno negate an infinity before.

Silver chariot requiem was gonna collapse the universe if it was allowed to continue to move across earth. Silver chariot was causing reality and time to break apart or something like that and if it wasn't stop it would destroy the universe. Also with pucci bloodlusted he re writes the universe into making him a god immune to GER.

Silver Chariot was going to unbalance the dimensions with its' power, not because of any reality warping. Pucci so far has not shown the ability to affect GER and MagiSinBad even showed some circumstancial evidence that a full MiH wouldn't be able to get past GER, so I don't believe that he can reality warp GER.

Even though it's from a fighting game that the developers went on record saying that they made broken mechanics on purpose to give it that jojo feel. Again pucci is bloodlusted he again could simply re write himself to be immune to GER or just make so he has a stand just like GER that operates on a higher level. Since he's not directly attacking Gio his stand won't take action to stop pucci till its to late. Also again like you said theirs Johnny and his infinity rotation atack or even Notorious BIG which shouldn't be able to be killed by GER due to the user being already dead.

even if GER stops all attacks, does this mean he could win? notorious big would be a pain in the ass, the same with a hell lot of other stands once used correctly, think of cream, how should GER attack him if the user is in his protective sphere?

there is also whitesnake, no doubt, in a one on one, GER would be able to return its movements to zero but what if if it gets suprised?

once the stand disc is out it will instantly vanish and giorno loses his abilitys,

there is also cheap trick, the others offer one person (the original user) as the beginner and let giorno see his back, than someone else looks immediatly at giornos back and giorno dies, and im not sure if GER would work after cheap trick fuses with giorno ^_^

GreatestSin said:
even if GER stops all attacks, does this mean he could win? notorious big would be a pain in the ass, the same with a hell lot of other stands once used correctly, think of cream, how should GER attack him if the user is in his protective sphere?
there is also whitesnake, no doubt, in a one on one, GER would be able to return its movements to zero but what if if it gets suprised?

once the stand disc is out it will instantly vanish and giorno loses his abilitys,

there is also cheap trick, the others offer one person (the original user) as the beginner and let giorno see his back, than someone else looks immediatly at giornos back and giorno dies, and im not sure if GER would work after cheap trick fuses with giorno ^_^
Yeah, If someone surprise Giorno, and attack him from the back... is the end for GioGio

well i think gio can clear but the only person i think that can stop gio is SCR and Notorious B.I.G if BIG can still stay alive after all the beating if cannot then i think SCR is more problematic so Gio can clear but with a ton of difficulty to not clearing because of SCR but thats just me :/

i doubt anyone in Jojo can get the drop on Giorno, especially since his GER has shown to operate outside of his conciousness and is a 4D being (beyond the dimension of time).

Yeah, GER reacts to stuff automatically without Giorno having to do anything. That, combined with its negation ability makes it a ridiculously hard enemy to beat. Tusk Act 4 would have the best shot, but Johnny would never be able to fire it.

If Funny Valentine could hop into a different universe without GER negating it (since it isn't technically a direct attack on Giorno) then it's possible he could come back with a Giorno clone and then maybe, just maybe that MIGHT work, since merely being near your alternate self causes you to cease existing (though it's a slow process unless you both run into each other head on).

Back