• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Giorno doesn't have GER. Speed is equalized. Both have a fundamental understanding of each other's abilities; Giorno knows that Peter can shoot webs and swing, and Peter knows that Giorno can turn inanimate objects into living things. They start at a 5 meter distance.

Round 1: Giorno vs. Homemade Suit Peter

Round 2: Giorno vs. Tech Suit Peter

Round 3: Giorno vs. Iron Spider

Giorno Giovanna (Anime)
Spider-man

So can Peter prevent the sense punch? I'm sure he can dodge it due to Spider Sense but I'm not sure how he'd fair against a rush.

Sixo Bullets said:
So can Peter prevent the sense punch? I'm sure he can dodge it due to Spider Sense but I'm not sure how he'd fair against a rush.
This is MCU Spider-Man, what Spider Senses?

He makes use of nothing like that in CW and his own movie, and in IW he like, had the hair of his arm rised due to a big ship being kilometers behind him, a few minutes after said ship arrived. Later he could tell that the GotG were coming, and that's it. No feats beyond that.

Yellowpig10 said:
spiderman doesn't have spider senses in the MCU?
i haven't watched any MCU films in like 10 years
He does have a Spider-Sense. Just not a very good one. Well, it got better in the later moves. It wasn't too good in HC.

What Lonkitt said. The whole point of Pete's expressive eye holes and the googles in his homemade suit were to limit the sensory input to his senses, which had become so strong they could be completely disorienting when he started doing hero stuff.

Peter wins round 3 due to being a lot more durable than in the others, in which GE just kicks his ass

Edit: ignore this, forgot about damage reflection

Giorno all rounds

Spidey has no counter for Giorno's abilities. Even with Iron Spider, the armor is a non-living thing, which means Giorno can simply turn it into butterflies and rob Spidey of any advantages.

Also he has better regen

Was gonna bring up "The suits might be gone, but he's still got webs" until I remembered Gio could just do the same to the webs what he could do to the suits. Gio takes all rounds. Can't really see this version of Spider-Man coming up with a good counter to Gold Experience.

I just saw Far From Home too.

Spoilers
Peter's Spidey-Senses allow him to see through illusions, too. He fought through an entire hallway of drones as they were firing at him, so it seems that the appeal to Peter's Spidey Senses in this match seems to hold a bit more water now.

Spider sense has me doubtful it'll work on Giornos attack reflection.

Peter managed to beat Mysterio because he was able to perceive the drones themselves, aka the physical objects that were actually there attacking him.

A Stand isn't physical though, and that can still attack him.

Back