• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna vs Funny Valentine

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Remember that part in the Man in the Mirror arc when Giorno was looking for Fugo and he put his head between a mirror and a wall? This sh*t's based on that.

Speed =

No GER or Love Train

Giorno Giovanna: 0

Funny Valentine: 0

Inconclusive: 0

FunnyValentine
Giorno Giovanna (Anime)

Isn't this a stomp?

1. Any damage taken, either by hitting a life form Giorno creates or taking a direct strike from GE would be useless cause Valentine just changes with an alternate self and bam.

2. I know Stand Parameters are inconsistent but A destructive power vs C destructive power means there's no way GE is defeating D4C in a direct fight.

3. Valentine can just spam alternate Valentines to fight Giorno.

4. Paradoxing is insta-kill, unlike GER, there's no way GE is negating paradoxing.

1. It's an advantage, yes.

2. I don't think this is correct.

3. They would be just other humans with guns.

4. Yes, but he has to aim to do that in the first place and success in having 2 Giornos meeting.

Thing is, not only is Giorno smart enough to understand D4C's ability on his own, his own powers of having an animal following a target would easily show him where Valentine went, if given the chance.

I don't think this is a stomp, but it makes me wonder if we count Giorno using his life giving to screw with people's mind in character. That definitely matters here

Back