• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna versus Yoshikage Kira

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Giorno Giovanna versus Kosaku Kawajiri.

This is obviously plain old Gold Experience, and Kosaku Kira, with Stray Cat. Giorno and Kira have basic knowledge on the abilities of the other; Kira knows that Giorno can give life to inanimate objects, and Giorno knows that Kira can transform objects into bombs. Both are aware that the other Stand is of the Close-Range variety.

They start ten meters away. I'll equalize Kira and Giorno's speeds specifically, because I don't want Giorno to be rushing Kira at Supersonic speeds, because it's ******* stupid. Standard battle assumptions; victory through death, incapacitation, and KO.

Giorno:

Kira:

Inconclusive:

I have legit no idea. If Giorno transmutes a bomb into a living being and Kira detonates it, would the damage be reflected to Killer Queen?

Maybe? Could Giorno transmute a bomb? The bombs are kept stable by Killer Queen's power, so Stray Cat's bubbles can't be popped.

Bump.

Giorno's advantages:

• Much, much smarter (Has proven this with many feats)
  • More experienced
  • Higher tolerance for stressful situations
  • Kira doesn't know about Giorno's ability to control the hands he creates with GE, or his Attack Reflection
Kira's advantages:

• Giorno doesn't know about the invisible air bubbles
  • KQ is probably stronger through superior scaling
    • Gold Experience <= Sticky Fingers <= King Crimson => Silver Chariot <= Star Platinum
    • Killer Queen <= Crazy Diamond > Star Platinum

Also yeah that Supersonic ranking for Giorno is total BS. Mista wasn't doing the running, and he didn't even outpace the bullets.

I'd argue that Kira is much smarter than Giorno. Giorno is made out to be smarter simply because the applications for his ability are more versatile.

I beg to differ. The fact that Giorno can use the stand to the extent that he can is a sign of his intelligence.

Giorno has displayed vastly superior deduction skills when examining the effects of other people's abilities, like during the fights with Man in the Mirror, The Grateful Dead, Baby Face, Green Day, found out that Diavolo was possessing someone, etc. All of this is excluding the versatility of his stand.

That said I don't know if Giorno will be able to detect the air bubbles. The only reason Josuke was able to do it was because he saw it hit Okuyasu and had Hayato alerting him about everything, so he knew what to look for. I don't know if Giorno will be able to deduce that in time.

Back