• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna (GER) vs Doctor Strange (Classic)

Giorno wins.

Strange has no way of bypassing GER's hax. It would technically render all his spells/incantations useless.

Doctor steal gio power and that's its, Heck by feats alone even at base form(which is far more weak than his high 2-C) doctor Strange is capable of become(and he also protect the other) completely unaffected by universal time manipulation by infinity gauntlet, and even mistress Death( the embodiment of death in marvel multiverse) cannot take doctor soul.

Not to mention doctor has automatic defenses so gio can't just one shot doctor with his hax
And if Doctor capable to drain the complete power of strong reality warpers then i dont see why it won't work on gio.

Death cannot take Doctor Strange's soul? I call that PIS then.

BTW how will Doctor Strange will drain Ger's power? His action will immediately set back to 0.

If Doctor Strange can shielding himself from powerful reality warping from infinity gauntlet user which pretty much can easily overpowered Galactus,Eternity, Kronos,2 Celestials, Master order,Lord chaos,Mistress love, Sire Hate,Mephisto, and Mistress death in his base form(low 2-C) then why he cant do something to GER causality manipulation..

also so far doctor has 3 votes..

Is Doctor Strange acausual? If not he gets torn apart by GER's hax and by it being infinitely faster than Strange.

Keep in mind being in standing before GER will render it's opponents immobile as there willpower is being sapped away via causality manipulation. And being hit once by GER will loop the opponents death indefinately, and if Strange has no acausality there is no way he can possibly fight GER.

No, but even death can't kill doctor, so I doubt GER can, also this guys is basically fighting against SHuman-Gorath(and at his strongest has Gorath power) which basically cannot be killed because it was the ruler of universe which doesn't know the concept of death.

Not Jim Sterling said:
No, but even death can't kill doctor, so I doubt GER can, also this guys is basically fighting(and at his strongest has Gorath power) against SHuman-Gorath which basically cannot be killed because it was the ruler of universe which doesn't know the concept of death.
Odd, this is not mentioned in his profile at all.

GER is different from Death. He would put the death Strange will face in the future and put it to zero, looping it.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Odd, this is not mentioned in his profile at all.

GER is different from Death. He would put the death Strange will face in the future and put it to zero, looping it.
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/cancerverse/4015-56220/

Also if GER doesn't have concept manipulation so if someone is doesn't even know the concept of death then GER can't kill it, also according to Azathoth Gorath exists outside conventional time and isn't made of traditional matter due to originally being native to the Cancerverse.

As with literally every GER thread, there are only several questions which dictate this match.

1. Is the opponent acausal? If yes, go to question 2. If no, they lose.

2. Does said acausal opponent have at least infinite speed or a way to hit infinite speed characters? If yes, go to question 3. If no, they lose.

3. Can said acausal opponent overcome what basically amounts to an enhanced set of GE's powers? If yes, they win. If no, they lose.

That's pretty much it. Assuming this isn't SHuman-Strange (who is literally just SHuman so it probably isn't), I don't know how this battle goes.

Nothing in his profile suggests Strange to be outside the concept of death. Perhaps try to bring this knowledge into light and see where it goes?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Off topic, but it this just me or for some reason i don't get any notification from the Thread that I followed?
Seems to be a wikia glitch. The same is happening to me. Instead I'm only sent the same 13 notifications from threads I've already repeatedly checked.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Nothing in his profile suggests Strange to be outside the concept of death. Perhaps try to bring this knowledge into light and see where it goes?

yes he not, but even the concept of death itself can't kill him, and at his strongest his has Gorath power, which cant be killed.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Off topic, but it this just me or for some reason i don't get any notification from the Thread that I followed?
Seems to be a wikia glitch. The same is happening to me. Instead I'm only sent the same 13 notifications from threads I've already repeatedly checked.

lel, at least this is not glitch where i got blocked from across wikia( it happen twice) for several hours for no apparent reason xD

@Aza actually Giorno can be blitzed via immeasurable speed, being acausual isn't a requirement, also the thing about ger being acausual has been removed

DS fought with dormamu in his own realm,where Dormamu has night omnipotency,and held his own.

Has countered spells from the living tribunal itself not once but on two different occasions.

His shields protect him from any sort of damage on physical or astral level,was able to cross through multiple "strange" and "forbidden" dimensions due to this,without any harm to him on any level.

Can turn into astral form,which is intangible in way whatsover but it posseses all the abilites of his physical self.

and has fought and defeated many other night omnipotent and conceptual manipulating beings.

LordAizenSama said:
@Aza actually Giorno can be blitzed via immeasurable speed, being acausual isn't a requirement, also the thing about ger being acausual has been removed
The acausal thing isn't because GER is acausal. It's because it manipulates causality, which acausal beings are immune to entirely.

I see, thanks. Sorry for the offtopicness (Doubt it matters a great deal, every Giorno thread is basically the same it's literally copy&paste the same argument over and over)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The acausal thing isn't because GER is acausal. It's because it manipulates causality, which acausal beings are immune to entirely.
Hmm? I thought GER was given the Acasual power because it basically straight up denied KC's pre cog abilitiy multiple times.

But yeah Immeasurable characters should be able to take down GER without much trouble.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Hmm? I thought GER was given the Acasual power because it basically straight up denied KC's pre cog abilitiy multiple times.
I mean, if you have strong enough causality manipulation, you could theoretically just make yourself acausal, I guess.

LordAizenSama said:
I see, thanks. Sorry for the offtopicness (Doubt it matters a great deal, every Giorno thread is basically the same it's literally copy&paste the same argument over and over)
This

Well the thing is about GER, if his opponent was Acasual then he will either lose or inconclusive, it's pretty much depend to either his opponent can keep up with his speed or not(since he has very weak physical AP and purely depend on hax so even if his Acasual opponent only planet level then he probably can't even damage him) so GER vs Acasual being is in my opinion was pretty boring. :/
It's better put him against non Acasual being but with crazy hax. :/

GER has zero AP and zero durability in that Jojo Stand stats so I am of the opinion that if the opponent is acausal too, most likely GER will lose.

Aurugermil said:
GER has zero AP and zero durability in that Jojo Stand stats so I am of the opinion that if the opponent is acausal too, most likely GER will lose.
I don't think the "none" is to be taken literally. Otherwise, every stand with a speed rating above "none" would have more than infinite speed.

Forgot it is none, not zero. Probably the author meant to convey about how it is supposed to be some kind of can't be measured according to him due to acausality..

Back