• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vagrant (Crestseal) vs Doctor Strange (Avengers Alliance)

This becomes a Fun/Games thread when you restrict Spur lol

Basically, Vagrant utilizes Spherical for his powers and uses Spur to draw Spherical, without it he's powerless. Also a Spur and their Chosen are linked and Chosen is kept powered by their Spur

Unfortunately, the goofball I am I forgot clarifying this on the profiles lol. Sometimes I can't tell what I have written down in my mind and what I have written down somewhere

Last edited:
Changed.

Since Strange isn't going to be able to kill them. Time Stop I think is the only viable win con, unless BFR works.

BFR may or may not work depending on how far it sends and how it is utilized, Spurs can open portals through different universe-sized structures

I also heard he has some big memory wipe stuff from u though dont know if its potency is 4d or just range

Time Stop surely works but what does Strange do with it? He'll stop time then what?

Also, why does Strange have Multiversal+ range with Portals?

Able to go to any timeline/universe within an infinite multiverse.

I guess he could memory wipe them or use the Eye of Agamotto to essentially figure a way to win, when in Time Stop.

Last edited:
Ability go through any universe within infinite would just be Interdimensional, to have Multiversal+ range you gotta affect entirety of an 2-A structure all at once with your abilities

That seem reasonanble, Vagrant can't resist Memory wipe if it has 4d potency.

Vagrant passive Info Analysis allows him to read Strange like book, given most his abilities are outranged from this distance, he will op to rapidly TK Strange to ragdoll him to himself then shooting him once he's in range for his weapons, or ragdoll him even further to get into the melee range to use Gravechant

Each timeline has its own set of separate universe.

In each timeline there's a different version of:
*The 9 Realms (From Norse Myth)
*Dark Dimension
*Mirror Dimension
*Other Universe sized structures with their own time-space

Strange starts by fighting in the Mirror Dimension btw

Each timeline has its own set of separate universe.

In each timeline there's a different version of:
*The 9 Realms (From Norse Myth)
*Dark Dimension
*Mirror Dimension
*Other Universe sized structures with their own time-space

Strange starts by fighting in the Mirror Dimension btw
I know, you gotta cover all of them at once to get Multiversal+ range, just moving between them is Interdimensional.

How does Mirror Dimension work? Does he drag Vagrant to it?

SBA puts them at 4km apart, so Vagrant only has Telekinesis from this range that can directly affect Strange. He will do a gesture and rapidly ragdoll him (may also injure him somewhat) to himself from where he might shoot while TK is active or ragdoll him even further to hit him with Gravechant

It doesn't seem to do much other than warping surrounding area, what does Strange do about getting ragdolled by Vagrant?

(Maybe you could switch to Gor-Talith as he has no Spur shenanigans and has much less resistances)

He has an astral form that only allows mind and magic attacks to hit.

NPI doesn't bypass it? Vagrant could just hit Astral form through NPI. If not, he just moves out of Mirror Dimension via Spur Portals. It seems Strange needs to drag Vagrant to a mirror-like place to get him into the Mirror Dimension in the first place judging from the video

The mirror dimension runs alongside reality, so I guess Strange can avoid his attacks that way.

? Vagrant has a very layered Analytical Prediction and Info Analyis, he also has TK that works via gestures that will hit Strange and pull him towards the Vagrant

He won't be able to hit Strange in the Mirror Dimension? Like, they won't be able to do anything to each other, but Strange can use the time in there to use the Eye of Agamotto, as a means of researching the Vagrant seeing the possible outcomes of their fight.

Vagrant resists Analytical Prediction and Info Analysis, he is also Acausal Type 2 and 4. He can just move out of Mirror Dimension through Spur Portal. Doubt Strange can even send him into the Mirror Dimension in the first place, the video looks like sends them through a mirror-like Portal? In any case, Vagrant can step out of it. His own Info Analysis allows him to read Strange like a book right away

It's not analytical prediction per se. He basically lives out timelines and figures out the path to victory by remembering what to do.

Edit: Nvm

So Strange's win cons are time stop and memory manip.

Not sure what time stop does, he stops time and then what?

Memory manip only works if i has like 4d potency, otherwise Vagrant could resist it through his general mindhax resistance

So this is how I see this fight goes, Vagrant's proficiency allows him to learn all abilities and techniques of Strange right away, due to starting distance he basically only has TK to work with.
Although Vagrant has Pre-Stellar LS his TK is not very potent and all it does is ragdolling people, so Vagrant just ragdolls Strange towards himself.
He can maneuver the path of ragdoll and get around any possible portals strange may create through his proficiency, and once he pulls him enough he will headshot him with Pistol and if he can pull enough to get into melee range via Teleporator he will touch Strange's head with Gravechant

What does Strange do?

Time-Stop counts as an incap victory.

Well, after failing to send them to the Mirror Dimension, he'd probably use his time hax to try and plot out a victory. Because of their acausality, it wouldn't work, so I think he'd go for the mind wipe first.

Type 2 and 4 Acausality don't really give a resistance to Time Stop, if Strange can just insta time stop and call it a day then Vagrant can't do anything, he doesn't resist it. Vagrant instantly loses if Strange can just stop time long enough for it to count as incap.

Vagrant doesn't have any insta-win abilities, his abilities at least require a gesture, and he also doesn't have too much range either.

Last edited:
I meant his "going through future events and choosing an outcome" doesn't work. His time stop should work though but he needs a second or so to activate it.

Vagrant has to ragdoll Strange through a 4 kilometer distance, dodge portals and make Strange avoid his own portals, and land multiple headshots, or ragdoll him even more to hit him with Gravechant. This whole process near certainly will take longer than 'a second or two' necessary for Strange to just Stop time.

How does Time Stop work? Is it thought-based or a gesture is needed? Vagrant may restrain Strange via TK to prevent the gesture if that how it works.

A gesture is needed.

Fine then, that is restrained with TK, especially given Vagrant knows about it.

Can you explain how Memory wipe works and why it has 4d potency?

I mean, he can prepare this stuff outside of Vagrants range...

It's a ritual that wipes the memories of someone, which works up to a multversal level.

Like what? His offensive range is pretty small, but his analytics and senses have quite bit range

Why would that be 4d in potency? Sounds like just regular memory wipe with 4d range

Also if that also works on a gesture TK restraining is going to counter that anyway

Strange's range with most magic stuff is planetary.

Yeah, so it's only 4-D range, but has the capability of being able to affect infinite people in an infinite multiverse. I guess that might include some people who have resistances, but other than that, it is what it is.

Well, infinite is still 3d I think? Once you have infinite (2-a) range like Strange does, affecting infinite amount of people isn't really an issue, they are in the range after all. I suppose it is 3d memory wipe with 4d/2-a range. Even Strange's memory wipe is layered to bypass resistances, I doubt it could bypass Vagrant who has at least 100000 layer resistance on mindhax.

To be honest, you could just close this thread and make a new match using Gor-Talith this time. It might be a lot safer as Strange can actually kill him

Can you remake it please?

That's fine ^^

Hope your days at uni go well ^^

Back