• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
0653-005
This states that as long as Earth has supply of his energy, he is kicking. Asking for Immortality type 8 for the character Utsuro. Also add Altana crystals to his weakness.

I am fine with the additions to Utsuro, but Takasugi most likely only has a lesser version of Regenerationn, due to ingesting Utsuro's blod, similarly to Oboro.

If that is Oboro's rating, probably yes.

He recovered from being stabbed in the organs several times so yeah, I think it is Low-Mid. Can you add this please?

Can you not add that yourself? Or is the profile locked?

Yeah the verse as a whole need some updates.... Half of the High tiers can now be 7-B. Wait for the evidence.

I do not want to clear any major statistics changes that I am not well informed about.

Also, can the Altana sword truly bypass all forms of immortality type 1 and 3, or just Utsuro's specifically?

You can probably specify the degree of Oboro's Regenerationn though, but I am uncertain about Takasugi, as we do not know enough yet.

Okay. Sorry about that.

They tell something like "Altana crystals is within heart of the Immortals, and nullifies other Immortal's Immortality because they are not compatible" and i'm saying only type 1 and 3 because they can't nullify Utsuro's type 8.

I looked for a while and I'm pretty sure that it is Low-Mid. His vital organs are destroyed yet survived and Regenerated when he was a kid.

Kagura, and the Shinsengumi captains should be 7-B because they took and damage Utsuro.

Well, the problem is that I am only somewhat informed about Gintama. I am not sure if I am the best to accept such revisions.

You can ask the people listed under Gintama in the Knowledgeable Members List to help out.

Does Utsuro have a calculation for being 7-B?

Okay, but I do not think that we can scale everybody to Umibouzu, in terms of raw power. Most of the characters use sharp weapons after all.

It is best if you politely ask KamiYasha to help out again.

how can "remain alive and kicking" be used as a quantifier for actual Regenerationn?

from what i understand its a term describing longevitiy. not Regenerationn or even recreating from a certain amount of damage?

further adding: it is mentioned that they turn the planets source of altana and turn it into energy, meaning it is an actual process which has to be done. its not implied that the planets altana is used an some form of automatic regenerative energy

Because he regens with it. Even in another planet, he regens with it. And this is talk about Immortality. Not Regen. And "ain't immortal" thing is saying that he can be killed. But he has Immortality based on our standards anyway.

and to what extent have his immediate regenerative abilities been shown? from the chapter linked i got one time healing a cut on the cheek and another dude seemed to be alive without limbs in a healing bubble bath, but not regenerating.

ive seen the term low-mid regen thrown around in this thread. based on what feat?

longevitiy is fine

You mean Utsuro? He regens his whole body from an arm, but it is concentrated. Mid Regen if passive. If you mean the other guys, he scales from Oboro, who was stabbed in the whole body and Regen when he was a kid. He got better at it when he became adult.

Wait for other guys. This is for Utsuro.

Images (28)
From this

8e
To this.

And he is at another planet. It's more consistent on Earth.

This is for Oboro.

8q
This

There is another one that can be considered Low-Mid but somehow I can't upload it. Sorry.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I need to find that weather feat for I can get it recalced.
You mean AP? There is no calc I think it is explicitly stated. But I can find some highlights about him. Do we need that?

Umibouzu stated that he is a Threat to whole city. Who is defeated by Utsuro. Almost all God tiers of Gintama scaled from him.

Threat to the whole city =/= City level

There is an actual calc that puts them at City level.

Well, I can't find it in their profiles...... You know what, let's start the AP all over again. I'll put some highlights about him and scale from that. I don't care if they are downgraded.

Is the calculation linked to in some profile?

Back