• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gin Minowa vs Metal Bat

I go with Gin here.

They both have mastery over their weapons and have the same durability, but Gin has better blocking capabilities with her 2 giant axes. She also single-handedly fought and defeated 3 Vertexes while mortally wounded, leading me to believe she has more stamina and willpower than Metal Bat. And considering Gin was far stronger than both her teammates, it's very likely she exceeds 7-B.

Metal Bat's resistances don't effect this fight, and while his Reactive Evolution could be a problem, he turns angrier which most likely would diminishes his rational thoughts.

No... just no.... both at least 7-B? So you're basically restricting metal bat's reactive evolution? Thats his main power. You cant just restrict someones ability like that. With reactive evolution, metal bat murders

Even if they both start off at 7-B, metal bat will eventually reach 7-A with his evolution and proceed to curbstomp her into the ground

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Bats reactive evolution is currently being discussed wether he should have it or not.
it was replaced with statistic amp, so my point still stands.

Going with Batmetal here, can easily destroy demon level monster, has much more experience than Gin, and while she has a significant AP advantage, with each hit he take, he will eventually surpass her.

Metal Bat with 7.5/10 diff.

Back