• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gimmicky 6B Tourney

Don't worry about Ren/Joker because he's a placeholder for now to fill up space

Entry into the Tournament will be ending in two days and the subsequent tournament match ups will be posted

Joker has durability negation, that is literally a one shot ability

PD: Also, Dante could not enter but Lucifero who gives him his gravity abilities can?

High mid regen that cannot be negated and EE
Regeneration is limited to the amount of magic he has, and Dante is actually quite stupid if he fights opponents comparable to him. In the battle against Magmu he couldn't even know his own limits and ended up losing all his powers by sheer stupidity.

And his EE sucks

Calyrex doesn't have an attack that works on hitting you in the future that ignores defense? isn't that op?

plus powerful soul/life force absorption with a long range

Would a civilization be allowed?

Like Aliens

Edit:
We need to suggest more people, to stop Joker from utterly stomping this tourney.
Interesting proposal sure I guess, don't see why not
PlaceHolder?
Yup for now he is the character I'm entering to fill space while waiting for the deadline, I will put my real entrant later to keep them secret

Last edited:
Calyrex doesn't have an attack that works on hitting you in the future that ignores defense? isn't that op?

plus powerful soul/life force absorption with a long range
Just beat him before the attack happens as Foresight isn't instantaneous

As far as I can tell is that the move isn't a one-shot to pokemon that resist the move's typing and when Calyrex doesn't have Choice Specs it doesn't usually One-Hit relative level pokemon to itself. So not really sure if we should go fully on the flavor text or what it does in-game.

Just beat him before the attack happens as Foresight isn't instantaneous

As far as I can tell is that the move isn't a one-shot to pokemon that resist the move's typing and when Calyrex doesn't have Choice Specs it doesn't usually One-Hit relative level pokemon to itself. So not really sure if we should go fully on the flavor text or what it does in-game.
Wouldn't it be faster if each person picks 2 characters?

He has it but never uses it even when he's close to dying he never used it
Sorry but that's not how it works why would he need to use it? He is facing inferiors to him except Asta although it won't work because of anti-magic. If he faces any superiors he will use it simple.

Back