• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gimmicky 6B Tourney

I am a bad debater then

Deleting this account, bye
Cope

Dante and Kaido we're both in character and Dante has EE whilst Kaido lacks any real HAX outside of Future Sight which I didn't know that he had. (I knew of his observation Haki but not Future Sight) Kaido won by exploiting Dante's Regen and personality so even this was Dante against anyone else with lower AP or fire heat he would have still lost the match as Kaido having higher AP isn't what killed Dante

Dante was put in a terrible match up against an opponent who out skills him and his HAX nothing more, nothing less.

A good debater would just let the loss go

Cope

Dante and Kaido we're both in character and Dante has EE whilst Kaido lacks any real HAX outside of Future Sight which I didn't know that he had. (I knew of his observation Haki but not Future Sight) Kaido won by exploiting Dante's Regen and personality so even this was Dante against anyone else with lower AP or fire heat he would have still lost the match as Kaido having higher AP isn't what killed Dante

Dante was put in a terrible match up against an opponent who out skills him and his HAX nothing more, nothing less.

A good debater would just let the loss go
Understand a joke when you read it pls

what? it scales to lugia or above due to the movie having them lose after they were fighting each other for a few minutes before it beat them.
My fault for specifying, I meant the current tournament scale. As in the current matches still going on and ones that have been completed. I also confused you with the thread creator.

The combined power of the three birds attacks beat Lugia so they are >1/3 of lugia individually
Then their fusion is all 3 of them combined so it is >Lugia

Back