• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gimmicky 6B Tourney

The funny part is that she has no danmaku or deconstruction in her profile
it's called disintegration so yes

also, she primarly use her swords coated with that desintegration magic which can decon shots like magic power although not in a large area

no i mean if 2 character per user is not allowed then i'll decommission Kaori and keep Kaido, that's what i mean

but if it's allowed then sure, tho i hope there's no one want to join again

Okay, to replace Kaori can I put Asura (16 tera)? I haven't chosen anyone yet

The guy who chose Kaori would rather remove her from the list. And also because she is very broken by the looks of it

EDIT: Due to concerns from a few users I will be making a limit for the upper AP setting it at 52.5 Teratons as the highest the character can have for their AP. Furthermore, certain HAX and Immortality are allowed so keep this in mind when picking your characters. By the way, only one entrant per person.
Does this rule still apply? Why is Kaido or Haruka in the tournament?

EDIT: Due to concerns from a few users I will be making a limit for the upper AP setting it at 52.5 Teratons as the highest the character can have for their AP. Furthermore, certain HAX and Immortality are allowed so keep this in mind when picking your characters. By the way, only one entrant per person.

It's already lifted

No that was retconned a few days ago because Speedster insisted putting characters with EE and Regeneration and Immortality as did other users.

It was an oversight on my part for not properly vetting the characters outside of checking if the had HAX that broke the other rules and their AP.

Most forms of Regen is currently restricted to same with most forms of immortality.

I can assure you tho, neither Dante or Lucifero we're out up against Kaido intentionally as all of the match ups were rolled for by AI three times and then I even changed a few of the match ups because of a few requests.

There is a loser's bracket for those who have lost their match, but if there are people who really want Dante back in then he will have to fight a character of my choosing.

Sound fair

No that was retconned a few days ago because Speedster insisted putting characters with EE and Regeneration and Immortality as did other users.

It was an oversight on my part for not properly vetting the characters outside of checking if the had HAX that broke the other rules and their AP.

Most forms of Regen is currently restricted to same with most forms of immortality.

I can assure you tho, neither Dante or Lucifero we're out up against Kaido intentionally as all of the match ups were rolled for by AI three times and then I even changed a few of the match ups because of a few requests.

There is a loser's bracket for those who have lost their match, but if there are people who really want Dante back in then he will have to fight a character of my choosing.

Sound fair
I don´t care about Dante losing or lucifero being changed, is that the rules of the first page should not be outdated

Okay and?

They only have AP that's pretty much it

Dante was just put in a shitty match up with bad debaters on his side. It was a major skill issue so I am here now giving him a second chance against an opponent who isn't Kaido.

I mean it happens. It doesn't seem like Dante had a lot of bc supporters defending him. Probably would've gone better with more knowledgeable bc people.

Back