• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gimmicky 6B Tourney

He can use them it's on his profile stop nitpicking. How can a human use spells that he can't with his own MAGIC?
You can have a spell yet you can't use the because sometimes you need specific requirements to use, you could also say that since he's only half manifested that's why he can't use most of his abilities. Also can you give me a scan where Lucifero used it? not Dante but Lucifero himself used it?

He can use them it's on his profile stop nitpicking. How can a human use spells that he can't with his own MAGIC?
I disagree based solely on the fact that he's never used it himself, (EDIT) therefore I don't believe that he would use it in the tournament which is in-character meaning that there are going to be very few OOC shenanigans happening unless both participants in the match agree to have an OOC match up of course

Last edited:
You can have a spell yet you can't use the because sometimes you need specific requirements to use, you could also say that since he's only half manifested that's why he can't use most of his abilities. Also can you give me a scan where Lucifero used it? not Dante but Lucifero himself used it?
Yeah right dante with 80 % can use these spells and full power half manifested lucifero can't?
I disagree based solely on the fact that he's never used it himself
Exactly.

He never needed to he literally one shot the entire black clover verse. If he faces someone superior to him he will use it.
He never needed? LOL there many times that he could've used it but still never did but if it's blood lusted i'll agree he'll use it but if it's in character no he won't use it

And before someone points it out to me. I know I chose a dnd character but it the main reasons for them being up there is weird outsider powers and spells. The one I chose has neither.

Frankly if we are allow characters listed on the top five strongest 6-B’s what is even the point.
And before someone points it out to me. I know I chose a dnd character but it the main reasons for them being up there is weird outsider powers and spells. The one I chose has neither.
Well at first there was no upper limit to AP so they were allowed to join, but then there was an upper limit to AP added later; however, a few users pointed out that some HAX was not restricted but AP and that AP is only a small part to a fight. So I recanted on limiting AP and allowed two of the top 5 6Bs based solely on the fact that they are really just AP and Skill with very little to no HAX at all.

I disagree based solely on the fact that he's never used it himself, (EDIT) therefore I don't believe that he would use it in the tournament which is in-character meaning that there are going to be very few OOC shenanigans happening unless both participants in the match agree to have an OOC match up of course
Just make them blood lusted for a better fight.

Well at first there was no upper limit to AP so they were allowed to join, but then there was an upper limit to AP added later; however, a few users pointed out that some HAX was not restricted but AP and that AP is only a small part to a fight. So I recanted on limiting AP and allowed two of the top 5 6Bs based solely on the fact that they are really just AP and Skill with very little to no HAX at all.
So can fully manifested megicula be used for example?

Putting lucifero and dante in the same tournament is not a good idea. Both are basically the same, with the difference that Lucifero is massively stronger

Putting lucifero and dante in the same tournament is not a good idea. Both are basically the same, with the difference that Lucifero is massively stronger
Exactly two characters from the same series will be inevitable especially if a supporter is in the tournament
So can fully manifested megicula be used for example?
I don't know what that has to do with anything I said when explaining why top 6-Bs are allowed

Exactly two characters from the same series will be inevitable especially if a supporter is in the tournament

I don't know what that has to do with anything I said when explaining why top 6-Bs are allowed
She was in the top strongest 6b non smurf

That's a character I haven't seen in years

For the matchups, there are no out-of-character shenanigans unless both people participating in the match agree on OOC.

Didn't you already have two characters?
No I didn't they were removed and replaced with lucifero

There are literally only a few 6-B aliens. Most are 9-A. The 6-Bs are only the specific aliens listed on the profile, not the whole civ.

After looking at the page again there are like two or three 6Bs so that should be fine, maybe limit how many it will be like 10,000 or so?

No, upon closer inspection there are only two? 6B aliens and they will be able to bring one of each
Alright so now that we have 16 characters when can this get up and running?

After looking at the page again there are like two or three 6Bs so that should be fine, maybe limit how many it will be like 10,000 or so?

Upon closer inspection there are only two? 6B aliens and they will be able to bring one of each
Building off of this if anyone has objections to 10,000 drones plus Gangi'el or Gol'gar please speak now or forever hold your peace

Back