• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gimmicky 6B Tourney

Hmmmm, maybe specify it at both non-smurf strongest thread and here but since it's technically different key, i'll just wait for the host to decide
I mean people don't specify any specific keys in the strongest thread and whenever Calyrex is used there it is always talking about Ice Rider

This tournament will not work

High Hax is allowed, but no high AP

People can choose as many characters as they want

And it is accepted to choose characters from lists where they are legitimately the strongest on the site

This tournament will not work

High Hax is allowed, but no high AP

People can choose as many characters as they want

And it is accepted to choose characters from lists where they are legitimately the strongest on the site
so it's like that?

alright, imma change them later if the host decided to do that

Oh come on

Unfair tournaments should not even be considered as a tournament
Well there needed to be an AP cap to keep High 6-Bs out of the tournament, and the reason why most HAX is accepted is that frankly none of it goes against the rules at the moment but I do plan on giving them restrictions of some sort.

Well there needed to be an AP cap to keep High 6-Bs out of the tournament, and the reason why most HAX is accepted is that frankly none of it goes against the rules at the moment.
you know, there could be someone propose a character that has one shot thought based or passive hax and stomp everyone ya know?

Well there needed to be an AP cap to keep High 6-Bs out of the tournament, and the reason why most HAX is accepted is that frankly none of it goes against the rules at the moment.
I think FP lucifero is fine since his ap is 50 teratons and it's in the ap limit

isn't that obvious........, like if there's a character woth 90+ teratons ap, it still within 6-B rating
But wouldn't that still be basically One-Shot being that somebody with 90+ TT AP just one shot those with lower dura even those with Invulnerability wouldn't protect as saying that it can protect from APs higher than what's been shown in their home series?
you know, there could be someone propose a character that has one shot thought based or passive hax and stomp everyone ya know?
One-Shot HAX is forbidden and I might make BFR forbidden too

But wouldn't that still be basically One-Shot being that somebody with 90+ TT AP just one shot those with lower dura?

well it's fine to limit AP value like i said, but ya need to keep in mind bout other things too cuz AP ain't everything here

But wouldn't that still be basically One-Shot being that somebody with 90+ TT AP just one shot those with lower dura even those with Invulnerability wouldn't protect as saying that it can protect from APs higher than what's been shown in their home series?

Luciferos ap is above 26.5 teratons

well it's fine to limit AP value like i said, but ya need to keep in mind bout other things too cuz AP ain't everything here
of course
Again

You are already allowed characters that One-Shot via hax
Well BFR will is now restricted from being used and I don't think that there are any EE users on the list but I guess that could be restricted too even though I just see it as Dura Neg?

Back