• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gimmicky 6B Tourney

Uh wait, since there's some OP character at this tourney, gimme a minute in finding stronger character

There's actually someone here that has subjective reality and reality warping so it needs to have some limitation at least

Wait wait wait, hold the **** up

Who vouch in Mio? I think she's like in the top 5 strongest non-smurf

Edit: i just check, she's top 2 strongest non-smurf here

Lugia is in the top of 6-B too, almost the next tier with just a casual wing flap
Well, check the nonsmurf thread at the general discussion site, there's a thread bout top 5 strongest non-smurf character at the wiki, the top 2 at the 6-B rating has character from tsuki ga michi there

Mio's not one of the more hax 6-B's in the verse that are in that top spot, which is why I suggested her and not Alte/Tomoe/Hatsuharu

Back