• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gimmicky 6B Tourney

It has come to my attention that Mio and Mash are a bit too high in 6B to compete in the tournament even though they aren't technically breaking any of the rules by being that high up in the tier but never the less I will ask the users who nominated them to please change their characters if possible though I assume one of their other keys would be reasonable.

And while some characters do have HAX that would be problematic (Isabeau and the Tarrasque) in a battle said HAX isn't against the no One-Shot or Auto-Hit. Therefore, as far as I am concerned they are both eligible due to not technically breaking any rules that I established for the tournament. This was an oversight on my part when first looking over their pages as their lower AP and Dura seem to make up for the HAX that they do have. I will need more time for a more concrete decision on the matter.

Last edited:
Sorta I think

High 6-B is high but not one-shotting due to pure AP and "High" 6-B is basically 6-A?
Nada
"High" 6-B is higher into 6-B, or Country level. Country level is from 7 Teratons to 100 Teratons.
High 6-B is Large Country, or 100 Teratons to 760 Teratons.

Nada
"High" 6-B is higher into 6-B, or Country level. Country level is from 7 Teratons to 100 Teratons.
High 6-B is Large Country, or 100 Teratons to 760 Teratons.
Godzilla, Mash, Mio and Kaidou are between 60 and 90 Teratons so does Kaido and Zilla have to be removed too for being in the upper 6Bs?
100% triads are around 13.25 TT I think.
This is for Xenon

It has come to my attention that Mio and Mash are a bit too high in 6B to compete in the tournament even though they aren't technically breaking any of the rules by being that high up in the tier but never the less I will ask the users who nominated them to please change their characters if possible though I assume one of their other keys would be reasonable.

And while some characters do have HAX that would be problematic (Isabeau and the Tarrasque) in a battle said HAX isn't against the no One-Shot or Auto-Hit. Therefore, as far as I am concerned they are both eligible due to not technically breaking any rules that I established for the tournament. This was an oversight on my part when first looking over their pages as their lower AP and Dura seem to make up for the HAX that they do have. I will need more time for a more concrete decision on the matter.
Haruka instead of mio then.

I added something to the OP mainly that the Upper limit for AP is now 52.5 Teratons and good HAX and Immortality is going to be allowed in the tournament.

Back