• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Fantasy Nature is a Tier 0 ability
Authority lolnopes anyone born of Earth. The Writer was born on Earth. Gilgamesh >>> BB, who has authority. Gilgamesh is Tier minus-1, while EA is minus-2 (minus sign was using camouflage).

Gilgamesh: 4 5 (Aizenishere, ThisisMySwagPack, GalaxianAegis, JustSomeWeirdo The real cal howard since he's just being tsundere at this point)

Yukari: 4 (COB, Gargoyle One, Juggerton, Knightofannihilation666)

Inconclusive: 0

Yukari because im missing a single snake jewel and it's really pissing me off which i need to rank up my Gil. But honestly I am kinda leaning towards her in character.

This is becoming Garou vs Boros 2.0

Gilgamesh: 5 6 (Aizenishere, ThisisMySwagPack, GalaxianAegis, JustSomeWeirdo, Phoenix821 The real cal howard since he's just being tsundere at this point)

Yukari: 5 (COB, Gargoyle One, Juggerton, Knightofannihilation666, TheJ-ManRequiem)

╠ÂG╠Â╠ÂE╠Â╠ÂR╠ ╠Âw╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Âf╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Âm╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Âs╠Â

Gilgamesh wins via all reasons above

@Fate: Is this thread just a meme thread or is it ever gonna be concluded cause it looks pretty derailed and filled with nothing but memes and jokes that look like it won't end for a while.

@Cross No, not really. It's all ok so far - despite all the jokes made, it is pretty friendly and the count is already like this:

Gilgamesh: 6 (Aizenishere, ThisisMySwagPack, GalaxianAegis, JustSomeWeirdo, Phoenix821, Raito Utopia)

Yukari: 5 (COB, Gargoyle One, Juggerton, Knightofannihilation666, TheJ-ManRequiem)

A few more votes and it should be done.

I'm just checking because i may or may not add this given how weird this is going.

If that's the actual vote count and just leads to Gil or Yukari getting 7+ but being off by 1-2 votes, might as well add as inconclusive.

Also just a note, Gil is now MFTL+ (DK to what degree but still...). Just saying this out but i'm not gonna mention that it's speed equalized given how both are MFTL+. Unless either one is the slower of the two by some significant difference, then i can see it being done just fine.

Thanks for the attention to the thread, Cross. ^_^ I appreciate it.

Yes, I equalized speed (though I don't know their degrees of MFTL+ either).

So far it's going smoothly, but I guess if the votes do keep going like that, it could be inconclusive by the end of it all (that happened to Boros vs Garou). All in all, for now we'll see, I guess.

Friday daily, monster hunting, lamia's have a 1.7% drop if my info is correct. I need one before I can upgrade Gil (then again since I got the other materials needed). Anyway off topic but there ya go.

If enough people on the thread agree to it like we did on the Boros vs Garou thread, we have more than enough to make this Inconclusive.

Why do you have Gilgamesh in GO? I've spent like 100 dollars and didn't get a single 5 star servant or a craft essence.

Inconclusive is ok.

Also, someone asked how much MFTL Gil is. We don't know the exact time they needed to return from Horsehead Nebula. He should be a hundred million times FTL if it took 3 minutes, 47 billion times FTL if it took 1 second. Possibly way higher cause BB crossed distance of 404 to 38000 light years in unknown time frame.

Gil recently had a lot of missing abilities added to his wiki. Including something that stops attacks from parallel universes or something like that.

Furthermore I think one of the arguments was he could Dimension hop while Ea charges but it only takes a few seconds to charge a shot as shown in UBW.

idk I'm thinking of doing a thread but if its pointless then I probably won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back