• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably can resist Life and Death Manip since BB has it and his profile states that this Gil can deal with her.

We can agree on BB being BS

At this point I'm just stating what's on his profile, and it says that FP Gil >>> BB.

Pretty sure divinity only affects the Authority/Causality Manip that is basically an automatic "I win button" for BB. All of her other hax are still fair game at that point (I may be wrong on this, though, seeing how the whole divinity affects stuff on Nasuverse).

BB is nothing special without her authority, consider the fact that she loses BFR, the ability to neg resistances, standard reality warping etc and combine it with the fact that more of her abilities are lolnoped by Gilgamesh's armor.

Gil in general just negs all her best stuff.

Thanks, that's what I needed to confirm.

Gilgamesh: 0

Yukari: 3 (COB, Gargoyle One, Juggerton)

Inconclusive: 0

I'm sorry but if Gil is facing someone like that i'm almost positive he'll deem her worry and use EA from the get go.

Also BB's time manipulation/probability manipulation is pretty high up there and Gil resisted it so. I'ma go with Gil on this one.

In UBW he casually used it just to show off. If he went against someone as strong as her and knew (which he should) then he's definitely pulling out EA

How fast would it take her to kill him though? Cuz depending on the answer this match up just might be a stomp for either side depending on whether gil is bloodlusted or not

Well actually, basically its two people who rarely fight seriously and both have methods of killing each other and its simply a matter of who does who in first... Pretty sure this match should be inconclusive since they'd just start having a laugh. She'd take a nap and Gil would go off to watch the next grail war from a jacuzzi.

If Gil thinks someone is strong/worthy, he pulls the EA on them. See Iskandar. It was literally the first thing he pulled out of GoB (even if EA is not his first attack, it's not like Time Travelling will be Yukari's first either considering how she is usually lazy or doesn't take things seriously from the get-go. I'd say their character flaws cancel each other out. That's the very reason I made this in character).

Gilgamesh: 1 (Aizenishere)

Gil has a ton of options, too. And Full Power EA is as much of an automatic "I win button" for him as Time Travelling for Yukari, so yeah. It's pretty close, this match.

@COB earlier you were talking about Gil's resistance. If you want a rough idea as to how potent BBs manipulation of time/probability is go over to her revision thread. They talk about it there and so even if she wasn't going full power against gil it's definitely in the same ballpark as Yukari.

So this match up is EA vs life and death boundary basically.

Just so we're clear, CCC Gil abuses Ea as a casual attack, he's similar to Lancer in CCC, in which he'll use it if his opponent needs to die, he's completely different from normal Fate UBW, so any argument with mainstream Gil doesn't mean anything.

I still vote Yukari, she's going to see Gil charge Ea and know this isn't an attack she wants to tank, and time travel.

It's not like he has to fully charge it. EA still ignores conventional durability and he's capable of firing a blast pretty fast as shown in UBW

Further more I'm assuming her method of time travel is through a gap in which his chains and a barrage of sword spam would give him the 3 seconds he needs to charge EA and fire

That's not PIS. That's CIS. PIS is her beating Amitabha. CIS is her not stomping Yuuka with her hax and using spell card rules if she doesn't have to.

I'm using examples. None of these things happened.

Like, I'm not saying one or another gets the jump on the other first, but if Gil does pull the EA, it pretty much spells ded.

@Aizen I already counted your vote because the reasoning makes more than enough sense. But as the OP I can't go saying who wins or loses by the end of it all.

Oh I know. And I thank you for that. But I don't know if I could put enough emphasis on the fact that there's really no way CCC Gil loses. It's as simple as there's two combatants who both have A method of killing each othernd the one that fires first wins which logically should be kill considering he'll know everything he has to about her off the bat

Lol, never again. I mean, what BB is getting currently was my goal from the beginning. It's just that it seems we found more things along the way that seem quite important, but are dismissed as an outlier because there are no literal universal destruction and so on. And to be honest, I don't think Nasuverse will ever be about destroying infinite amount of universes. It wants to stay complex with its wide variety of hax rather than outright destructive capability. Maybe BB will get upgraded to a high tier later. With every new Nasuverse work we receive more explanation on how things work in the verse. But, knowing Nasu, he will make a story where Gilgamesh defeats Akasha 1v1, mark my words.

And it seems the King of Heroes is... *cough* Closing the gap.

Gilgamesh: 2 (Aizenishere, ThisisMySwagPack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back