• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Lol, never again. I mean, what BB is getting currently was my goal from the beginning. It's just that it seems we found more things along the way that seem quite important, but are dismissed as an outlier because there are no literal universal destruction and so on. And to be honest, I don't think Nasuverse will ever be about destroying infinite amount of universes. It wants to stay complex with its wide variety of hax rather than outright destructive capability. Maybe BB will get upgraded to a high tier later. With every new Nasuverse work we receive more explanation on how things work in the verse. But, knowing Nasu, he will make a story where Gilgamesh defeats Akasha 1v1, mark my words.
I'm quoting you on this fam 😂 Tier 1 Gilgamesh confirmed. Gj with BB btw.

I'm serious. Nasu is going to make something crazy like that and I'm going to be the one who makes the revision thread.

Thanks and thank you for your support in the thread.

When that day arrives I'll bring the wine to celebrate the rise of the King of Heroes to the one throne that truly benefits him.

He hates gods so I mean he'd basically be the Nasuverse god of war considering he is also 2/3 god

At this point I wish people would look at the Gil vs Road thread too, so I don't need to keep bumping it everyday. I'd be happy even if someone went there and said, he pulls the EA and done rofl

Cal, you can make that versus now lol. Don't forget, she is weaker than servants as Void Shiki.

I really hope Gil gets some insanely cool role in future works.

@Fate It can be done.

Right? Like honestly Gil needs to step away from the mongrels and show us what he's all about... despite already going all out vs Enkidu xD

So he has a weapon that can kill types and is 4-B but because Gil himself hasn't encountered one he sits at the pinnacle of tier 5... hmm

Can Nasu just shove more things in his vault and have him murder everyone already.

Tbh, I don't know why he didn't just say "Gilgamesh has absolutely everything in GoB" in Stay Night. He is making things difficult for us. There will come a time when he will just pull out some kind of item that has some extreme hax and he will be like "b-but I have that in GoB from the start, why did you think I don't have that, what are you, stupid?"

Not alien space. Basically humans evolved into beings that could essentially control time and even manipulate black holes. They actually did become higher dimensional beings but they were HUMAN as in Gil's humans. All Nasu has to do is watch that movie and POOF GG nasuverse

1. What the hell

2. I want Kirei and his "Yorokobe Shounen" to echo throught the multiverse

3. I got trigger by Bulk Beings' page cause of this: "Exist within The Bulk, a space that is beyond 4-dimensions and can view 4-D space as a lower dimension. They percieve 5 dimensions and can see all of the past, present and future at once"

I would poke one of my eye out if I weren't happy with my current life.

I don't know anything about that verse, but that explanation is killing every cell in my body.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Dammit Cal, you are ruining Gil's chances of winning. He has a family to take care of. Well, a NPC actually.
Yukari has a Ran ,a CHENNN and a Gensokyo to be taken care of~

Ran>Family ƒÿÅ

Threads revolving around speed are not that complicated, most of the time. I would legit make a thread if I had more than just this picture. But it's still funny. Base Iskandar.

Lmao, I feel I'm gonna get kicked from this page for causing too much chaos in Nasuverse community. Maybe light in Fate truly does travel at the speed of light.

10-C: Physically impaired humans. Small animals.

Imagine Gilgamesh in a wheelchair, firing Gate of Babylon at nearby mongrels. Well, tbh, it's not like he moves that much in a fight anyways. MFTL+ wheelchair perhaps? So many ideas. I should write my own fictional work.

Man I thought I would never see Andy level or that one UT fanboy in DA's level of wanking ovo But you guys are doing it jokingly so you guys are an exception

Also one work at that Gilgamesh prediction thing. Even with that ability he still lost to Sakura or something and it was explained fully that even if he has the ability it doesn't mean that he always follows the best option. Since after all that would mean he wouldn't have 'died' like that I think? Or in F Zero Artoria nuking the Holy Grail was another thing he didn't see. Either way it's quite flawful and even he himself doesn't follow the prediction :33 He's had it worse than Yhwach basically.

Inb4 Gilgamesh gets another buff while Fate gets another Saberface. But for real Saber has more forms than Frieza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back