• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh vs Yhwach, Kaguya, Dio Brando

Gilgamesh "Full Power"

VS

Team:

Soul King Yhwach + Schrifts

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Dio Brando The World (Full Power)

Team has prep-time but doesn't know about Gilgamesh abilities. Yhwach boosted Dio stats to his own stats, so Dio is Moon level in this fight.

Speed is equalized.

Ywhach-bleach-brave-souls-1125019-1280x0
Thumb-1920-710906
ZA WARUDO Background
2225203-bigthumbnail

Gil resists pretty much everything they throw at him ...

and then EEs them out of existance.

Also i thought team matches werent allowed ?

PloxFGM said:
Gil resists pretty much everything they throw at him ...
and then EEs them out of existance.

Also i thought team matches werent allowed ?
ee's them out of existance?

how is he going to erase yhwach? when he has resistance against it?

he has low godly regen, has resistance to power null, can null all powers, & has 10 schrifts that grant him defensive abilities

I don't really see how Dio can help since Gil's resistant to time stop. I guess if the others manage to keep him still, he could do the arm freezing thing.

Gil's physically stronger and resists most of their powers. I don't know if Lille's The X axis is one of the ten schrifts that Yhwach was approved to be able to use, but if it is then one of those to the head could kill Gil.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Gil's physically stronger and resists most of their powers. I don't know if Lille's The X axis is one of the ten schrifts that Yhwach was approved to be able to use, but if it is then one of those to the head could kill Gil.
Yhwach doesn't have X-axis and it's meaningless to use any Schrifts in a debate since he is fearless with anything other than almighty

DragonEmperor23 said:
What were the ten schrifts he was accepted for then?
Doesn't matter which ones he was accepted for because he has no feats of using them, therefor making them useless to use In a debate.

He doesn't have the x axis, the power, the zombie, and the glutton iirc

He's arrogant but not dumb. If he's cooperating with two other people and he had to stat boost one of them , and on top of that he's given time to prepare then that means he can't beat the opponent on his own. He would probably try something different this time.

That's not what luck does in Fate. It couldn't even stop Shirou who is less than E rank since all Servants > humans from beating up Gil in UBW.

I think if you mention that Yhwach has his Sternritter abilities, then you make it so he has the mindset to use them.

And he does have X-Axis. Lille was the first Quincy ever bestowed a Schrift by Yhwach.

It might have been written in a way that can cause misinterpretation. Gae Bolg is an attack that reverses causality to make sure the attack hits the heart but someone with B rank luck made it miss the heart and hit somewhere else. It should also be taken into account that the thrower had E rank which is the lowest possible (idk if you can add a -). The person trying to dodge also used a technique that makes it easier to dodge.

unbeatable precog, that doesn't affect yhwach, because he's immune to it & since when does yhwach not have the x-axis?

The bleach wank im seeing here is ridiculous. Gilgameshs precog tells him exactly what he needs to do in the exact situation and never fails, and why is it better than yhwachs almighty? well for starters yhwach got hit by a arrow. not such good precog right there.

>Yhwach's precognition is terrible because he got it once

Don't know much about Bleach, but that sounds hella fallacious. Furthermore, Gil leaves his precog off and Yhwach can see infinite timelines

Alright, you just proved that you don't know what you're talking about.

yhwach got hit, by the one person that has the ability to counter his powers, while his precog was off, which was shown in the panels.

& how is that precog better then yhwach's?

Yhwachs precog had not been turned off, hence why the arrow was falsely dubbed as the "plot arrow" or "pis arrow" just because the, er hem, "Almighty" does not live up to the fandoms hype.

Here comes the misinformation and wank from the fans. The Arrows purpose was to seal the almighty to begin with. And you think he didn't have it on? lol.

>how is it better than Yhwachs precog?

just as I said.

Back