• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Not 100% sure about this match. If it happens to be a stomp, close it.

This is base Gil and speed is unequal. The Hunter's type 8 immortality isn't allowed if Gil has 0 way around it.

They are serious but not bloodlusted.

ArcherGilgameshStage2
1478713391 swsws
King:

Hunter: 1 (ALRF)

Inconclusive: 1 (Aizen)

Gilgamesh jobs hard considering he is arrogant as hell and would likely not even follow what SNI tells him xD

I'd rather avoid bloodlusting them, considering that it would become a 100% shootout

Then i'm gonna vote for Hunter.

Gilgamesh wouldn't likely follow SNI (due to his arrogance), and while he can keep up with Hunter in the ranged game, he would hold back due to not believing her to be a worthy oppoent, allowing her to keep fighting until she score a bullet that transforms Gilgamesh into a golden chicken :p (Unless he resists Transmutation, it should work)

@J-Man

I mean, Bloodlusted Gil abuses SNI.

SNI tells him "Ea gg".

You can't have one but not the other.

Also since speed is unequal.

Hunter should have some sort of advantage in terms of speed because she can boost it. (Not a large speed gap, but it should do the trick)

Gil is a bit faster without speed amps iirc. He is almost Mach 600 to the Hunter being 300+ (although a fair amount of speed amps are permanent and passive so they are probably around equal)

I schnee~

Also is Hunter allowed to use Thunderclap? that could help too in the fight

Uhh ALRF, I think you have a misconception here.

Gil does not ignore SNI just because he is arrogant. It isn't like he sees what it tells him to do then says, "nah, stop telling me what to do, I'm going to do something else"

He ignored it against Sakura because it said "you are going to die" and he was like "no, that can't be true, I'm far too amazing".

If it's just saying "fire a sword here, fire a sword there", he's not going to straight up say "lol no"

>He ignored it against Sakura because it said "you are going to die" and he was like "no, that can't be true, I'm far too amazing".

That's him being arrogant though.

Also, Gil has like, auto lasers or something that just blast any projectile that comes near him with lightining to destroy them unless they outright exceed his speed.

Also, I'm pretty sure his insane magic resist (with his armour at least, which he would be using if he is serious) would stop him from transforming into a chicken.

It's not just that he's arrogant.

He'll listen to it. Its just that in that case, when it told him he was going to die, he refused to listen to it because he thought such an outcome was impossible. He's not going to straight up ignore it and do the opposite if it tells him that doing something would be advantageous.

Was there any instance of him using it? (Not Fate/Extra version of course :p)

Also i don't think he can resist Transmutation but i might be wrong on that one.

The Hunter can also nullify incoming attacks, so she can stop him from spamming GoB.

A few weapons fire "instantly" (which means that they seem instant from the perspective of a Mach 300+ who is passively slowing down time)

She can also freeze him solid, blast him with antimatter or throw a black hole at him

He uses SNI pretty much all the time. That's why he walks up to you and says "You are X and your ability is Y. Interesting.". Or when Caster tried to trick him and escape, but ended up dead.

Furthermore, here is a massive point in Gilgamesh's favour

His insanely high luck stat. Gil's luck is rated A.

B luck stat let Artoria survive Cu Chulain's causality-reversing alway-one-hit-kill Gae Bolg

A luck stat is ******* ridiculous.

And the vast majority of the Hunter's more hax abilities, from looking at their page, all only have a chance of working. And not even a high chance. Like, 10% - 25% chance from the few I saw.

I doubt any of them will be affecting Gilgamesh.

The Hunter can manipulate her own luck tho.

Blanks negate attacks, although she doesn't have too many of them

The Magic Bullet (Transmutation) doesn't have any chance though from reading the blog.

Check the actual wiki page.

And how good is this luck manip? Because if it isn't better than making things that have a 100% chance of insta-kill not insta-kill....

And also, the Hunter can only use specific comboes of items at once, while Gil can use as many as he wants

Checked the wiki, i don't see any 10%

But yeah it's luck based.

There is still the Disintegrator, and if she can boost her luck maybe affect Gilgamesh with her Transmutation?

Well, it makes you lucky enough so that a literal wall of bullets will miss you. Or so that you find only A-S rank chests which is borderline 0%.

And most of the stuff is just passive effects added to every bullet.

And she can go intangible for people who can punch intangibles.

Seven Leaf Clover is unquantifiable in luck, apart from "incredible luck". To say nothing of it only affecting the chance of different chests appearing.

Sixth Chamber only increases luck when the wielder is cursed, and even then it still only does things with drop chance.

Fortune's Favour is the only probability manipulating one that can actually alter the trajectories of projectiles. And it can't affect certain attacks, so many of Gil's weapons can get through its effects

Disintegrator has a long charge time which Gil could easily use to spam her with swords in the meantime. Also, Gil could just dissolve into non-material spirit form.

I didn't see a single wall of bullets miss that character during that fight.

So the sort that gets zapped by the auto lightning blasters.

Ok

Disintegrator charge in like a second tho. And it's one of the weapons "Hits as it fires". And yeah, Gil can sword spam. The Hunter faces enemies with danmaku all the time

Teleportation, and i'm positive that if she isn't fooderized instantly in the Gungeon, she can dodge

Gil is. As long as the Hunter has no speed amping items, isn't using time manip, or anything that boost her speed. Which she will do here

She has to activate them one by one, although they can be activated while another is working.

Most speed amps are passive tho

Like, how many can she hold at once though? Or is it just she can keep picking up as many items as she wants?

Anyway, I'm still positive Gil's luck lets him shrug off any of her chance based stuff. Making bullets (even homing bullets) miss doesn't seem that great compared to making a causality-reversing, conceptually-cursed-to-never-miss spear miss.

Well, it is legit

Gate of Babylon is the conceptual collection of all "treasures" of humanity after all. Even things it really shouldn't have based on its place in the timeline.

Back