• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh vs Superman Prime (One Million)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it though?

Considering Gil's Absolutely obscene Precog I'm wondering if Ea can kill him

Because that kinda decides the match.

Schnee One said:
Is it though?
Considering Gil's Absolutely obscene Precog I'm wondering if Ea can kill him

Because that kinda decides the match.
Beats me.

The whole Low 2-C vs 2-C stomp reaction is just kind of ingrained into me at this point...

I'd say let's see who actually Stomps before we close it for being one.

Either way, Supes has AP and Dura going fr him and that's literally it.

@Schnee

Fair enough.

My one other concern is that we don't really know what SMP does or acts in a fight at this point. I mean, we could say that he acts like his past selves but given the differences in experience and what they've been through, I feel like that's too much conjecture.

Honestly, I'm reminded of the Grand Priest when I think of SMP. Two very powerful characters that have more statements and a few ability showings than actual combat behavior.

Would superman be considered divine in anyway

Also considering his unknown lifting strength could even break out of Enkidu either way?

Supes is not a God or anything like that, so Enkidu's just going to be a really tough chain if it's used on him. Honestly, I think he could break it even if his rating is Unknown.

I just want to point out you don't have to be an actual god to have divinity in the verse

Im pretty sure his ratng being unknown would mean he can't break it

Im also fairly sure Ea should be able to kill him

Paul Frank said:
I just want to point out you don't have to be an actual god to have divinity in the verse
Im pretty sure his ratng being unknown would mean he can't break it
Yeah, I know that you don't need to be an actual God. What I was really trying to say was that Superman doesn't really have accolades to qualify for Divinty. He's not descended from a God (EX: Hercules, Karna, etc.) nor is he considered an incarnation/avatar of one (EX: Ozymandias or Rama).

I'm going to look into getting that Unknown rating, cuz...it actually doesn't make that much sense but that's for a CRT.

"Random encounter" won't be so random because Gil SNI everything he needs to know about Gold Supes. And since I don't see Gold Supes having resistance to Space-Time manip, I think he either get Space-Axed or Ea-ed.

Diinou HotHead said:
"Random encounter" won't be so random because Gil SNI everything he needs to know about Gold Supes. And since I don't see Gold Supes having resistance to Space-Time manip, I think he either get Space-Axed or Ea-ed.
That's a problem about Gold Supes, all his power is speculation, he never really showed any feat

SP1M has the abilities of Flashpoint (or at least he should) and is amplified to an unknown degree. So he'd have resistance to Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation. He'd (possibly) have 5D senses, which are so complex they can detect when someone is in a time loop, and has high levels of telepathy.

He can resist a ton of Gilgamesh's abilities as well, plus has a massive AP advantage over him.

He could probably resist Ea, as even normal Rebirth Superman could survive against Mxyzptlks realm that "fractured Quantum Space Time" and was able to resist being erased from reality and memory. That was before the regular Sundips and the 70,000+ years of experience and power gaining on top of that for SP1M

Can't really say about precog, though his 5D senses would probably help counter that a little. Either way I feel this is a massive stomp.

I don't remember SPOM having 5D senses, but I realize it's a stomp the one moment I realized he resist Gil's only ticket I know to victory.

I mean, I'm assuming he would at least have similar powers to Kal Kent even though they have a lineage of 5D beings separate from him. It's why I said possibly. Outside of that he gets his powers directly from the Suoer Sun which is powered by SP1M.

Don't worry it's not your fault, SP1M profile hasn't been updated with all his Post Flashpoint abilities yet.

From what I know, he's basically PC Supes in Sundip. So I don't see much reasons to scale his abilities to Kal Kent.

And yeah, a CRT's gotta be made about scaling his abilities to PC Supes.

I mean, Kal Kent's abilities are literally bestowed upon him from SP1M and he loses all of them the farther he is from the Super Sun... which is powered by SP1M. The 5D senses are more from the 5D lineage than from SP1M himself however, so I'm not entirely sure SP1M would have them.

And he's more sundipped Post-Flashpoint/Rebirth than Pre-Crisis (who doesn't get stronger from sun dips as far as I'm aware). Unless you meant PC as Post-Crisis (it gets confusing)

Damn, look at how barebones SPOM's profile is. He should have everything Post-Crisis Superman has since it's just PC Supes 80,000 years in the future.

With SP1M being update, and kinda resisting everything Gilgamesh can throw at him, plus having a MASSIVE AP difference, I'd say this is kind of a stomp for Prime.

I honestly don't know what else is left to do here since it's kind of a mismatch. Gilgamesh isn't hurting someone with High 2-A resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back