• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why i paired Kurumi with this but hopefully this match will be fun.

-R1 : In character,all of them are in 7-B ver.

-R2 : Blood lusted,same with above.

R3 : Blood lust,Gil in high 7-A ver.

Speed is equalized.

Place located in japan.

-Kurumi :

-Gilgamesh :

Kurumi Full Body

VS

Gilgamesh FGO4

My knowledge on Kurumi is very limited. Is she able to travel back in time to kill Gilgamesh in the past? And is it in her character?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
My knowledge on Kurumi is very limited. Is she able to travel back in time to kill Gilgamesh in the past? And is it in her character?

Yes,but the problem is,Gil can countered it from his GoB,and altough Kurumi can time travel to past,she must face Gilgamesh that,in his live is more stronger than his spirit form (GoB and Melammu Dingir in once attack? "f*** it,i give up" think Kurumi if she face Past Gil).

Maybe there is DAL debater in here?

It's not like killing Gilgamesh in his original form all the way in the past as like a baby is going to harm him since heroic spirits are unbound by time

Promestein said:
It's not like killing Gilgamesh in his original form all the way in the past as like a baby is going to harm him since heroic spirits are unbound by time
So,Kurumi succesful killing him,but Gil can summoned anywhere,is that true? explain in simple sentence plz.

Time Paradox Immunity.

Aizenishere said:
Time Paradox Immunity.

Huh!? so Gil is immune of time paradox!?

Now i think this match will be stomp for Gil favor,poor Kurumi <_<".

Firstly, congrats on your first VS thread. I'm happy it onvloved Gil :D

secondly, yea. Does Kurumi have any other way of dealing with him? Time stop might be helpful. when does she usually use it?

Aizenishere said:
secondly, yea. Does Kurumi have any other way of dealing with him? Time stop might be helpful. when does she usually use it?
Well,time stop might be helpful because Gil magic resistance is only E so he can be affected.The problem is his GoB,maybe Gil in character,but he will know how to countered time stop via Sha nagba Imuru instruction and GoB (GoB can counter anything right),if my explanation is true then Kurumi doesn't have chance.

For vote,do you vote Gil right?

Aizenishere said:
During battle, she can do stuff like this, or this and she can't die easily since she can call in different Kurumis from different points in her life.

It depends if you're talking about Round 1 or 2. In round 2 yes I believe Gil takes this, and his magic resistance is actually increased to A I believe with his Armor. Which he'll definetly be wearing in Round 2 thanks to SNI.

In Round 1 I'm assuming it's F/SN Gil without his armor and is arrogant to a fault, in which case I give it to Kurumi (assuming her time stop can work despite his E rank Magic resistance.

So it depends which round we'd be counting to their profiles. and I need more input/info. I don't know much of Kurumi so I'd like to know if her time stop would actually be useful here.

I vote inconclusive for now.

Theglassman12 said:
Aizenishere said:
During battle, she can do stuff like this, or this, and she can't die easily since she can call in different Kurumis from different points in her life.
Well sure she can't die easily,but all of her clone will be barraged to death by GoB,and Kurumi doesn't have chance but call more clone to avoid death,but it will take forever and Kurumi will be barraged to death if she lost of stamina.

For time stop,Kurumi will have chance but as soon Gil know the time stop,he will countered it by GoB.Barraged by Kurumi clone in any angle and time stop will be useless due of Gil armor can protect him from any attack.

Also, isn't this an unfair match since the only forms of hax Kurumi has is useless against Gilgamesh since he's reisistant to her hax?

Aizenishere said:
It depends if you're talking about Round 1 or 2. In round 2 yes I believe Gil takes this, and his magic resistance is actually increased to A I believe with his Armor. Which he'll definetly be wearing in Round 2 thanks to SNI.
In Round 1 I'm assuming it's F/SN Gil without his armor and is arrogant to a fault, in which case I give it to Kurumi (assuming her time stop can work despite his E rank Magic resistance.

So it depends which round we'd be counting to their profiles. and I need more input/info. I don't know much of Kurumi so I'd like to know if her time stop would actually be useful here.

I vote inconclusive for now.
Oh yeah i forgot to add more in R1,this is Fate route Gil in final battle agaisnt Artoria.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Theglassman12 said:
Isn't saying that an armor can "defend the user against any attacks" a NLF?
Nope,Gil head is not protected,so Kurumi can aim his head.
Apparently you don't know the power of forcefield creations, making that argument rendered moot.

Theglassman12 said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Theglassman12 said:
Isn't saying that an armor can "defend the user against any attacks" a NLF?
Nope,Gil head is not protected,so Kurumi can aim his head.
Apparently you don't know the power of forcefield creations, making that argument rendered moot.
Well,i know about NLF,nut yeah i can't remember it all.Is NLF nullified all attack no matter how much your hax?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well,i know about NLF,nut yeah i can't remember it all.Is NLF nullified all attack no matter how much your hax?
Nope, NLF is like saying that a certain power cannot be stopped by anyone, or that a certain shield based technique or armor cannot be broken at all.

Aizenishere said:
Isn't Gils only form of "forcefield creation" Rho Aias? which means it's only helping him against projectiles.

If i remember,Gil doesn't have Rho Aias,but he have shield of god that he pull it from GoB in Prisma Illya.

Theglassman12 said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Nope, NLF is like saying that a certain power cannot be stopped by anyone, or that a certain shield based technique or armor cannot be broken at all.

Oh,ok i remember now,for more fair Gil without his armor.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
It's still unfair because Gilgamesh is resistant to time and spatial manipulation, which is the only hax Kurumi has for combat.

Theglassman12 said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
It's still unfair because Gilgamesh is resistant to time and spatial manipulation, which is the only hax Kurumi has for combat.

As Aizenshere stated,time stop can be helpful due of Gil magic resistance is very low,and in R1 Gil in character so that make Kurumi have a chance.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
His resistance to time manipulation comes from the fact that he isn't affected by Enuma Elish.

Uuh,explain plz because mechanic of Ea is kinda difficult to understand.

Don't bump so often. Wait like a day. The wiki is nigh-inactive at this time of the day anyway

A few months ago we had a revision and agreed that he should have resistance to time manipulation based on the fact that he can be next to Ea's space-time dislocation and not get affected. Ea is hard to understand. It sort of distorts, breaks and eats space-time. Something like that, which doesn't affect him at all. We know it's not because "it's his weapons so it's not going to affect him" because he was harmed by the light of Merodach when he fired it and was deflected at him by Avalon.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
A few months ago we had a revision and agreed that he should have resistance to time manipulation based on the fact that he can be next to Ea's space-time dislocation and not get affected. Ea is hard to understand. It sort of distorts, breaks and eats space-time. Something like that, which doesn't affect him at all. We know it's not because "it's his weapons so it's not going to affect him" because he was harmed by the light of Merodach when he fired it and was deflected at him by Avalon.

Okay,so Gil win in this match,anyone?

She can't affect him with her hax so her only way of dealing with him is attacking him directly. Which is a problem because his firepower is simply too much for her, especially if he decides to take out Merodach as well as casually fire hundreds of conceptual weapons.

Rounds where he is bloodlusted are too much since he will take out Ea immediately and fire even more Noble Phantasms at the same time.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
She can't affect him with her hax so her only way of dealing with him is attacking him directly. Which is a problem because his firepower is simply too much for her, especially if he decides to take out Merodach as well as casually fire hundreds of conceptual weapons.
Rounds where he is bloodlusted are too much since he will take out Ea immediately and fire even more Noble Phantasms at the same time.

So this match is stomp for Gil favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back