• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well,my 2nd SK match and this time using an god tier in that verse,Kagura!! and this time using Gil....again (since my Eleonore vs Gil is ongoing),so yeah........allright lets go!!

-This is awakened Kagura and F/SN Gilgamesh

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Range is 50 meter

-Place located in Kyoto

-Win via anything!!

Kagura 3rd form
Gilgamesh by exartia-d684hy4
  • Gilgamesh : 0
  • Kagura : 0
  • Inconclusive : 0

Well I can see Mind Manipulation, Intangibility, Precog, and Time Manipulation being trouble for Kagura so I'll need more info on how that works.

Wait,Gil didn't have time manipulation here,so is mind manipulation,intangbility is only used in spirit form,so its useless in combat purpose.

Precog is SNI right?

then he gloats and taunts to all hell but spams GoB regardless idk though

Even while jobbing, I can see Gil winning this. GoB spam can counter Kagu Danmaku spam. And he can easily pulls out the big guns (Gae Bolg, Merodach, ect.) if needed.

I don't know what GoB is. I don't know what Gae Bolg is. I don't know what Merodach is. You can tell me if and when he'll use them all you want but that doesn't change the fact that I don't know what they are.

Allow me to explain instead of doing the work I should be doing

GoB = "Gate of Babylon". Basically lets him open portals at any point around the battlefield and fire magical weapons from them. Loves to spam it by shooting hundreds of weapons at once. Magical weapons have a ton of different effects ranging from spatial cutting, to Regenerationn negation, to cutting through magic, and a lot more.

Merodach -> shoots a really powerful energy wave. That's about it.

Gae Bolg - one of the Regenerationn negating weapons I mentioned. A nasty spear.

Izanami and Izanagi do look similar in princple, the idea of "open portal around the enemy, fire something out of it". Though Gil can probably do more at once and fire them faster.

Teleportation would help... if not for the bloodlust. Gilgamesh being bloodlusted means he's using his ability Sha Nagbha Imuru (SNI). What that does, is it basically lets him see the future, all of his opponent's abilities, and lets him instinctively know the perfect set of actions to perform in order to be victorious.

So Kagura would probably teleport somewhere, only to be hit by a weapon fired from GoB because Gil knew she was going to teleport there.

Oh I didn't realise he'd changed that.

Ok, teleportation would definitely help with the dodging then. Without bloodlust, Gil is too arrogant to use SNI

Alright so what else could you see being problematic for Kagura with Gil in character? Or is there anything else you need to know about her?

GoB is pretty much all Gil uses in character. Until you prove yourself worthy / make him desperate enough to use Ea.

Granted, he's shooting homing weapons that many of which can negate durability.

Oh, and Enkidu. Chains of Heaven which (like everything else) can be fired from portals appearing all around the target and wrap around their target and grow stronger in response to Divinity (is Kagura divine in anyway?). He likes using that to hold people still while he GoB's them

Kagura is definitely not Divine. She can and will teleport as much as she needs to in order to avoid attacks, but if the Gob weapons follow her indefinitely she also has forcefields which have the same durability as her.

Can teleportation help her escape the chains?

What can Gil do to prevent being destroyed by attacks like Izanagi or Izanami?

Gae bolg made rho ais (forcefield) nothing.

Enkidu actually nulled one. Illia tried calling hercales from within enkidu back via command spell except only faiked.

Move or deflect via his weapon or maybe a defense weapon not that different from rho or somethibg.

Back