• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Monarch

Iapitus The Impaler said:
It overwrites causality to always strike the target's heart with conceptual damage. Can't really dodge that lol
This would've been nice for you to include in your explanation

I didn't include that because it doesn't.

Gilgamesh can only fire it as a projectile. He can't use its special "always strike the heart" ability, which is a Lancer exclusive. Only it's passive Regenerationn negation.

"no evidence saying he can't use the ability"

Burden of proof mate. You have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he can use it, you can't just say there is no proof that he can't

Gilgamesh has not mastered any of the weapons in GoB except Enkidu and Ea. Using the causality reversal is a special technique of Lancer's. It's a lot more likely that Gilgamesh has no clue how to use it than that he can.

Exactly what Monarch said,Gil can't use the special abilities of Gae Bolg,bu its still have the power to nrgate regen...

Monarch Laciel said:
I didn't include that because it doesn't.
Gilgamesh can only fire it as a projectile. He can't use its special "always strike the heart" ability, which is a Lancer exclusive. Only it's passive Regenerationn negation.
wait so his causality over write comes from a personal skill? I thought it was part of the spear since multiple different people with the speer can use it. Or is it that the causality over write was gained later time, so Gil's prototype wouldn't have it?

No,Gil can't use the personal abilities of NP,just like Scathach "wisdom of abyss" skill,she can use most of skill expect of the personal skill like Cu PoA.

Prisma Illya is kinda mess with the rule so don't use it as example,unless Sul-Sagana is NP that Gil have only,dunno about Hades' cap.

>Harpe

Its just show the abilites to negate immortality,not the special abilities,unless i misunderstood.

>Original sin

What is that?

Gilgamesh cannot use Gae Bolg's anti-unit causality ability. And I don't think he knows how to use it's anti army function either.

Gilgamesh knows how to use Merodach.

I don't know if we've ever even seen Gilgamesh use Gae Bolg. We just know he has it (or at least its prototype) because of Gate of Babylon's nature, but there's nothing saying that he can use its special abilities like he can use Merodach's.

Monarch Laciel said:
Gilgamesh knows how to use Merodach.
I don't know if we've ever even seen Gilgamesh use Gae Bolg. We just know he has it (or at least its prototype) because of Gate of Babylon's nature, but there's nothing saying that he can use its special abilities like he can use Merodach's.
obviously, since he has used it on screen from what I am told

iirc there was some implication he used it but not sure

Well I don't see anything that I will straight up say "yeah that would get through"

But from what I saw she still definitely has a good chance.

It looks like all her attacks are cutting space or something. Do they ignore dura?

I'm seeing spikes from the ground, spikes from the air, barrages of energy spikes from all directions... I wouldn't say he blocks all of them.

They just all look like they are portals like she opens to shoot lasters, and opening a portal in someone tends to ignore their dura

Back