• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gigantimax Charizard VS GeoGreymon

Well is this Charizard Gigantamaxed due to a trainer or is it just a wild one? That makes a big difference.

Because this is a wild GeoGreymon that he's Fighting then the Gigantimax Charizard is also a wild Gigantimax Charizard, then he doesn't have a time limit?

I should likely note that none of Charizard Max moves are not anything GeoGreymon couldn't also copy and use himself. All he needs is to observe Charizard using it to copy it btw.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I should likely note that none of Charizard Max moves are not anything GeoGreymon couldn't also copy and use himself. All he needs is to observe Charizard using it to copy it btw.

There is literally nothing special about these moves. Digimon have shown to be able to copy much worse like Dimensional BFR and other moves with various effects. This has no reason to be any different than any other electric attacks Digimon can copy.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There is literally nothing special about these moves. Digimon have shown to be able to copy much worse like Dimensional BFR and other moves with various effects. This has no reason to be any different than any other electric attacks Digimon can copy.
ReArise GeoGreymon can copy stuff too?

I think I need to specify this one. Realized/ReArise forms only lose a couple things.

-Mind/Soul attacks with every hit (Actually, I dunno if this is a thing anymore period)

-Non-Corporeality.

-Higher Dimensional Existence for their bodies. Only thing "Higher-D" are their minds and souls via their Digicores. Their bodies are completely physical.

Everything else is still fair game. Also for things like different dangerous forms of hacking, like mind hax or soul hax (All Digimon abilities are achieved through Information Manipulation and Mind and Soul hax is just a subset of their hacking), make sure to check the Attribute of the mon. With some exceptions, most Digimon of a certain attribute are more likely to use different skills than others. Keep that in mind.

Also, as Henry said, GeoGreymon is missing somethings. Including EE seeing as he's the evolution of a Virus Buster. I'll deal with all that later.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think I need to specify this one. Realized/ReArise forms only lose a couple things.
-Mind/Soul attacks with every hit (Actually, I dunno if this is a thing anymore period)

-Non-Corporeality.

-Higher Dimensional Existence for their bodies. Only thing "Higher-D" are their minds and souls via their Digicores. Their bodies are completely physical.

Everything else is still fair game. Also for things like different dangerous forms of hacking, like mind hax or soul hax (All Digimon abilities are achieved through Information Manipulation and Mind and Soul hax is just a subset of their hacking), make sure to check the Attribute of the mon. With some exceptions, most Digimon of a certain attribute are more likely to use different skills than others. Keep that in mind.

Also, as Henry said, GeoGreymon is missing somethings. Including EE seeing as he's the evolution of a Virus Buster. I'll deal with all that later.
If you could open the page, I could add the stuff he's missing.

00potato said:
If it last for one attack then it will likely be only slightly effective. Considering the speed difference and the Attack buffs and debuffs Comet hammer likely won't one shot anyway and that is even if it lands.
Fairly sure OP said equalized speed, plus comet hammer can just be lobbed first move, x4 damage with a x4 AP difference, easy oneshot. Plus geo can buff his attack himself im fairly sure, and i may not be right but has a move to double comet hammers damage already.

Okorito1 said:
00potato said:
If it last for one attack then it will likely be only slightly effective. Considering the speed difference and the Attack buffs and debuffs Comet hammer likely won't one shot anyway and that is even if it lands.
Fairly sure OP said equalized speed, plus Comet Hammer can just be lobbed first move, 4x damage with a 4x AP difference, easy one-shots. Plus Geo can buff his attack himself I'm fairly sure, and I may not be right but has a move to double Comet Hammer's damage already.
If you're talking about Acceleration Boost, GeoGreymon doesn't get that, but his Digivolution RizeGreymon does. Also I'm fairly certain that White Wings only lasting one move is a Game Mechanic because when Guilmon uses it in the anime (that's who he inherits it from) it lasts the whole fight.

@Henry

I will make a second inherited skills thread to get them added. Just post anyone's you find are missing things to my wall.

Why would Geo start with comet hammer unless he knows the power difference between them and whether Charizard is weak to it or not? It would at least take a bit for him to understand that and by that time Charizard would have plenty of buffs from max moves and Geo would likely have some debuffs on him.(Including Airstreams speed amp most likely which would make him harder to hit.)

Because, after Mega Burst, GeoGreymon's next attacks can reasonable be Comet Hammer. Also, why is no one mentioning the fact that GeoGreymon can just counter max Airstream or Max Knuckle with his own projectiles? The buff only happen if the move hits. Not to mention GeoGreymon could simply copy them and use them on Charizard as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Because, after Mega Burst, GeoGreymon's next attacks can reasonable be Comet Hammer. Also, why is no one mentioning the fact that GeoGreymon can just counter max Airstream or Max Knuckle with his own projectiles? The buff only happen if the move hits. Not to mention GeoGreymon could simply copy them and use them on Charizard as well.
I think that after Mega Flame/Burst, GeoGreymon's next attack is going to be either Bubble Blow, Frothy Spit or Rainbow Spit (with RS being the most likely because it's the strongest) because they're Super Effective and he's not going to look at Charizard and not think that he's a Fire Digimon.

I just have this mental image of GeoGreymon just spitting on Charizard to damage him. That's just disrespectful lol.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I just have this mental image of GeoGreymon just spitting on Charizard to damage him. That's just disrespectful lol.
Well, technically he's shooting bubbles, but yeah. That's like K.O.ing a low HP Pokemon with Bubble.

Voting Geogrey in this case, due to Geo seeming to be able todo anything Charizard does but just plain old better, higher AP, more weakness based abilities, etc

Back