• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gigantimax Charizard VS GeoGreymon

The thing is, Charizard (in Pokemon sword/shield) has more special attack than physical, and his physical moves are learned before becaming Charizard and are overall weaker than there Special counterparts, The only move I think that GeoGreymon counter is flare blitz, which is kinda of a last resort move.

Adem Warlock69 said:
The thing is, Charizard (in Pokemon sword/shield) has more special attack than physical, and his physical moves are learned before becaming Charizard and are overall weaker than there Special counterparts, The only move I think that GeoGreymon counter is flare blitz, which is kinda of a last resort move.
That means nothing in VSBattles because we use all moves a Pokemon can learn via Breeding and Level up. TMs/HMs/TRs and move tutors are allowed, in the fight, if the OP specifies that they are.

Charizard's Max moves:

G-Max WildFire, Fire type, inflicts damage and continues to inflict damage for four turns to non-fire type Pokemon

Max Airstream, Flying Type, Raises ally Pokemon's speed stats

Max Wyrmwind, Dragon Type, Lowers the Target's attack Stat

Max Strike, Normal Type, Lowers the Target's speed Stat

Max Knuckle, Fighting Type, Raises Ally Pokemon's Attack Stat.

Max Lightning, Electric Type, turns the ground into Electric Terrain for five turns

Max Darkness, Dark Type, Lowers the Target's Special Def stat

Max SteelSpike, Steel Type, Raises Ally Pokemon's Def Stat

Max Phantasm, Ghost Type, Lowers the Target's Def Stat.

https://youtu.be/uBhaxrj1BsE?t=545 Is the charizard in question this gigantamax charizard?

In all seriousness, Max Zard is faster overall, but Geogreymon has the same reaction speed. GeoGreymon seems to be stronger overall physically with decent bulk. Max Zard is also temporary, and considering both sides are evenly matched except for speed, Zard will probably be able to get a few hits in before Geogreymon attacks.Geogreymon has the ability to break through forcefields created by hacking.

Nah, the one I'm using is less fabulous and more animated.

And about Speed...I equalized it,So Gigantimax Charizard has little to No advantages.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Nah, the one I'm using is less fabulous and animated.
And about Speed...I equalized it,So Gigantimax Charizard has little to No advantages.
I think you would want it to be more animated.

Also, G-Max Wildfire inflicts damage and continues to inflict damage for four turns to non-Fire-type Pokémon.

The Calaca said:
You can't resist Higher Dimensional AP being 3-D, much less Hax. It being Fire means nothing as Charizard's resistance is 3-D.
This is no longer a thing.

It does, actually.

I'm just saying that higher-dimensional hax being automatically infinitely beyond lower-dimensional entities is no longer accepted (unless higher layers of infinity/infinite in all axes, which may or may not be the case with Digimon)

Why are people expecting GeoGreymon to use "5-D hax"? There is nothing even so muvh as implying he would even think to mind or soul hax. Nothing GeoGreymon will ever do will be higher D.

Does GeoGreymon even have any 5-D Hax that would be usable in this battle?

I feel like geogreymon would win solely on account of how bulky he is in terms of stats.

Gigantamax Charizard scales to Lugia for some reason, who is 11.46 Teratons

GeoGreymon scales to Folder Continent digimon who are 47.4 Teratons

AP winner: GeoGreymon

Gigantamax Charizard can use every Max Move except Flare, Flutterby, Hailstorm, Ooze, Geyser, Starfall, and Mindstorm, and can increase his stats up by up to 4 times

GeoGreymon has fire manipulation, sound manipulation, attack increase, and instant counters

Abilities and Versatility winner: Gigantamax Charizard

Gigantamax Charizard is smart in battle, but not anywhere else, while GeoGreymon is arguably more strategic and is capable of human speech

Intel winner: GeoGreymon

Gigantamax Charizard is weak to water, electric, and rock type moves, with the latter being 4 times weaker. Meaning any rock type move that touches Charizard will do 4 times the damage it used to.

GeoGreymon's only weakness is Data Digimon

Weakness winner: Geogreymon

Overall: This battle is pretty close. GeoGreymon has quite a large AP advantage, and can increase it even more by throwing boulders (assuming there are any around) or using Attack Charge. However, Charizard's versatility advantage plus his stat boosts from Max Moves is also a massive problem.

I'm going to favor GeoGreymon slightly here. The fact that GeoGreymon can counter literally any physical move instantly will basically force Charizard to punch itself in the face whenever it attacks. Since GeoGreymon is smart enough to realize that Fire attacks don't do jack against Charizard, he's going to resort to using CQC, which forces Charizard to use physical moves, which won't bode well for him. Although Charizard's stat boosts are troublesome, GeoGreymon can counteract it with Attack Charge.

Voting GeoGreymon

Gigantamax Pokémon scale to Gigatanmax Corvinight who has the strongest wings and can generate more with them, which would make him stronger than Lugia's feat.

The reflection will likely not happen more then once since Charizard is smart in battle and won't fall for the same trick twice. The AP and Dura difference is offset by Charizards Stat Decrease and Amps. Attack Charge would also leave him open to attack as it isn't an attack in itself but many Max moves are Attacks with positive effects.

GeoGreymon has access to an attack that isn't on his profile, because it's locked and I haven't been able to add it, called Raging Flame that lowers the opponent's resistance to Fire-based attacks. His support skills raise his AP by 20% when his health is at half and increases the damage from his Fire Attacks by 15%.

Also, GeoGreymon is weak to Water attacks.

So in the end once all the buffs Geo has vaugly over 20% AP. Raging flame will help but it will do little damage by itself. (Actually since he has both Steelspike and Wyrmwind the Advantage is practically moot as Greymon's main amp leaves him open to attack.)

00potato said:
So in the end once all the buffs Geo has vaugly over 20% AP. Raging flame will help but it will do little damage by itself.
(Actually since he has both Steelspike and Wyrmwind the Advantage is practically moot as GeoGreymon's main amp leaves him open to attack.)
There are some other skills that he gets that aren't on his profile that would help, so you will have to give me a minute to find them. Also, because his AP is so much higher from the start, Raging Flame will still be doing a lot as Charizard only takes half damage from Fire attacks and GeoGreymon's AP is 4x higher (2x after resistance).

But with charizard's and debuffs his attacks will be doing similarly high damage. and Geo's will also be weakened. Airstream also gives him a speed advantage so he will be harder to hit.

With the skills that are missing from the profile, GeoGreymon gets Water Manipulation (via Bubble Blow, Frothy Spit and Rainbow Spit), Air Manipulation (via Small Tornado, Wind Claw I and Air Gun), Healing (via Anti-Stun), Statistics Amplification (via Agility Charge), Earth Manipulation (Via Comet Hammer I), Durability Negation via (Crack Bite) and Temporary Flight (via White Wings).

HenryWong122 said:
With the skills that are missing from the profile, GeoGreymon gets Water Manipulation (via Bubble Blow, Frothy Spit and Rainbow Spit), Air Manipulation (via Small Tornado, Wind Claw I and Air Gun), Healing (via Anti-Stun), Statistics Amplification (via Agility Charge), Earth Manipulation (Via Comet Hammer I), Durability Negation via (Crack Bite) and Temporary Flight (via White Wings).
ok so GeoGreymon would probably 1 shot with a 4x effective rock move before Charizard buffs his way up the AP ladder

Comet Hammer might just be flown over if it is earth manip, water would help but Charizard would still be chipping away while also getting a speed advantage due to Airstream and Agility Charge gets the same issue as his other Amps as he has to stop attacking to do it from what I can remember. How long does flight last and how much time does it take to activate?

If it last for one attack then it will likely be only slightly effective. Considering the speed difference and the Attack buffs and debuffs Comet hammer likely won't one shot anyway and that is even if it lands.

Back