• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShionAH

He/Him
Okay lets do this
Both are 7-B obviously
Speed is =
Both of them are IC and the distance is 5 m

Z.A.C: 1
Charizard:
Incon:
images
09ba082ff3e5624acd79387c7a5c5098--cross-stitch-embroidery-stitch-patterns.jpg

Last edited:
But yeah uh, heat and fire resistance + elemental intangibility and regen are going to be very hard for Charmeleon to overcome

But yeah uh, heat and fire resistance + elemental intangibility and regen are going to be very hard for Charmeleon to overcome
also off topic but would scp 999 vs zac be a cool idea? both of them will love eachother and maybe an incon?

who has the AP advantage? Can zac absorb charizard
Charmeleon scales to 35 Megatons while Zac scales to 18, so Charmeleon is ~2x stronger. And technically Zac CAN absorb him but it would be very out of character, like he has never absorbed opponents even when fully bloodlusted
also off topic but would scp 999 vs zac be a cool idea? both of them will love eachother and maybe an incon?
100% incon, 999 cant hurt Zac but the sheer good vibes 999 gives off would resonate with Zac's empathic absorption and make him not fight

Charmeleon scales to 35 Megatons while Zac scales to 18, so Charmeleon is ~2x stronger. And technically Zac CAN absorb him but it would be very out of character, like he has never absorbed opponents even when fully bloodlusted
Hmm but I don't think we ever saw zac wanting to win right? Most of the time its because of pure rage where he is not thinking straight
100% incon, 999 cant hurt Zac but the sheer good vibes 999 gives off would resonate with Zac's empathic absorption and make him not fight
I think I will make that lol

Hmm but I don't think we ever saw zac wanting to win right? Most of the time its because of pure rage where he is not thinking straight
No? All of his fights in the lore are fights to win, he only goes into a blind rage if he gets overwhelmed by his emotions

No? All of his fights in the lore are fights to win, he only goes into a blind rage if he gets overwhelmed by his emotions
oh? I am not a lore guy even if zac is my main lol so I guess thats fine and makes it OOC. What do you think will happen? Charmander will have a really hard time killing zac

oh? I am not a lore guy even if zac is my main lol so I guess thats fine and makes it OOC. What do you think will happen? Charmander will have a really hard time killing zac
Kinda yeah, Zac is unaffected by temperatures as high as 10,000 F (5500 C) so a good chunk of Charmeleon's moveset is just useless, while Zac's elemental intangibility and regen make the moves Charmeleon has left a struggle to beat him with

Kinda yeah, Zac is unaffected by temperatures as high as 10,000 F (5500 C) so a good chunk of Charmeleon's moveset is just useless, while Zac's elemental intangibility and regen make the moves Charmeleon has left a struggle to beat him with
So maybe an incon if both cannot kill eachother? Does zac have any way to beat charmeleon maybe he can keep hitting him until his stamina is gone?

Back