• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
I have recalced Gid's Feat here

I also explain in the blog how this would scale to others characters

One you accept it (if you do it, of course, I'll edit the profiles)

If you check the porfiles

You'll see the part that scale them from casual feats and the powerscaling

Yes. From what I understand they were scaled from Golden Darkness being able to cut planets in half. Gid is supposed to be considerably stronger than her. However, maybe we should scale Nemesis from this calculation, or place her at unknown?

Gid has two parts

The "via casual feats" and "via statements" and power scaling

So again, Like I said in the blog

This scales to: Nemesis, Casual Gid, and "the very least" of Darkness Yami Dura

Hmm. Well, I suppose that a correction of "via feats" is in order then. However, you should preferably check with the calculation group first.

Emmm... Is there a member of the Calculation Group active right now? To see if he/she answers as soon as possible.

You can leave messages on their talk pages and wait for a few days.

Okay. I suppose that you can appropriately adjust the pages then.

I am the wrong person to ask. It is better answered by Alakabamm and the other calculatoon group members.

No, sorry, I meant the one using your own scaling.

Frankly, I don't know where the other scaling came from

Alakabamm said:
No, sorry, I meant the one using your own scaling.
Frankly, I don't know where the other scaling came from
Is ok, I dont have idea neither

Ok, I'll make the edits

Then, You can change the tiers in the categories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back