• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghoul VS Soldier - Eto VS Mukuro

I just read DR If again, and boy do I miss Mukuro. I want to make a unique fight, so this will be kind of different. So anyways, assume that all of Mukuro's equipment are made of Quinque. Her weapons are:

Combat Knife

RPG

Assasult rifle

Submachine gun

Ballistic vest made of Quinque

Also this is Tokyo Ghoul Eto; otherwise an 8-B would of course stomp a 8-C.

Scenario:

Taking place in the IF universe, Mukuro finds out that most of the participants in the Final Killing Game are dead, including Kirigiri, Not-Yu Narukami and Aoi. She finds the murderer, and sees that she was about to kill Makoto, the boy she loves. Mukuro manages to stop Eto from killing him, and tells Makoto to back away. Eto reveals that she already killed Ryota Mitarai, and is planning to kill Makoto next, along with the rest of Class 78. It will take five minutes for Makoto to be out of Eto's reach, so Mukuro needs to stall for 5 minutes. Can she do it?

Conditions:

Mukuro must kill Eto, and stall time for Makoto to evacuate
. She'll be in her Battle Trance mode from the start of the fight. Both combatants are fighting in the ruins of Hope's Peak academy, and can use the environment to their advantage. Both combatants start 10 meters away from each other. If Makoto dies before he escapes, then Mukuro loses.

However, there are also some Future Foundation fodder trying to defend Makoto as well, deployed by Togami. They will distract her by pelting her with bullets and stuff. After the first five minutes have passed, Makoto will be rescued, leaving the two girls to fight unrestricted. There are two rounds, and both have the same scenario. Round one is speed unequalized, and Round two is speed equalized.

Music

Votes:

Round 1 - Mukuro (1) | Eto (0)

Round 2 - Mukuro (0) | Eto (1)

Eto Root A profile
Mukuro Ikusaba

Monarch Laciel said:
How many of those weapons can Mukuro actually use at the same time?
Well have you seen this picture?

Mukuro Ikusaba

Mukuro seems to be carrying more than one weapon on her back, meaning she's pretty tough.

Anyways, there is a scenario here. Do you think Mukuro will be able to protect Makoto while fighting off Eto? I put a scenario so that people can think more, and not just say "Mukuro speedblitzes" or "Eto's higher stats trump". Those kind of answers are boring, to say the least. It's why I made it so the conditions elicit thinking.

But yeah, I guess she does speedblitz in the first round. How about round 2 then?

Wielding/Using is different to carrying. I can easily carry three handguns and six knives, but I'll only ever be able to use two, maybe 3 or four of those weapons simultaneously.

The reason I ask is because Eto has complete control over her kagune and kakuja body. She can easily create multiple tentacles and limbs to attack from different angles simultaneously, and if Mukuro can't block them all with her weapons, she will get impaled/sliced in half. Also, Eto could use some of those extra limbs to attack Makoto at the same time. Plus Regenerationn gives Eto the edge.

So, second round, Eto wins fairly easily. Guns and knives are really nothing special, and Eto goes up against Investigators who use them regularly. And fodder is called fodder for a reason, Eto would be only slightly distracted and just slice them all in half with a bladed kagune whip or something.

(Personally, I would get rid of the Makoto-defending part and the Future Foundation. It just clutters up the fight)

Sigh. Never mind. I'll tally up the vote. Personally, I think it DOESN'T clutter it up, but I guess this community is fond of quick, easy answer debates. Nonetheless, thanks for your vote.

Chill, I didn't mean to offend. If you want to keep them in sure, it just skews things in Eto's favour, as Makato will get one-shotted, as will the other fodder trying to fight Eto.

Hmm.. I guess I'll change the wording of the scenario.

No worries, I'm just annoyed at the general perception of debates. Haven't you noticed its usually "Seiya lolatomizes" or things like that? Debates have become less engaging, and they become mere questionnaires. I know it's faster that way, but this why I like Debating in the first place.

But that's my opinion though, so there. Starting to get a bit dramatic there, hehe sorry about that.

I know what you mean about less engaging debates. Personally I enjoy visualising the battle scenarios in my head, testing their abilities against each other to see what counters what, but I do see a lot of people just glancing at the stats and abilities before saying "wins via versatility" and stuff like that.

Alright, I hope the scenario is better now. I still want to put the win con, but this time for 5 minutes only. So that Mukuro can eventually focus on fighting.

Murako can probably hold Eto off for long enough for Makoto to escape with all her weapons, but after that it goes back to most of what I said earlier, so my vote hasn't changed.

Back