• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In episode 41 of Kamen Rider Ghost, at 21:10 Adel with the Gammaizers attack Takeru's friends, at that moment among the attackers were the Arrow Gammaizer that in its profile is stated to shoot Arrows of light, curiously in the scene its attack is a of the slowest.

But the important thing here is the fact that, even though I don't see the exact place where Takeru was, only the place where he enters the screen going to the place where his friends were is much further away than the place where Adel attacked, and even so Takeru arrived much earlier.

What I mean is that with a greater distance he arrived before an attack of light.

Another curiosity is that Mugen absorbs Takeru's pure feelings to strengthen himself, transforming these feelings into energy and this energy being infinitely amplified and passed to the whole body strengthening all aspects of the character, but in the scene he was afraid and worried about his friends, that is, it was not releasing that energy so we can say that this is the minimum speed for Mugen.

About the the light speed part. You will need evidences for it to be accepted as actual lights (some traits like reflected on mirror surface, travel at speed of 3 hundred milions miles per second, ect)

Arrows of light
This can be implied as light manipulation

We can't make It SoL due to lack of speed feats, we don't have any feats for that thing moving at light speed or having other actual light feats

The wikia even said about the Arrow of light was a highly penetrate beam

ok I think I exaggerated my imagination when I saw this in the profile, I don't have clearer evidence about the arrow of light yet, I'll search deeper in the episodes if I find something I'll report it here

About the the light speed part. You will need evidences for it to be accepted as actual lights (some traits like reflected on mirror surface, travel at speed of 3 hundred milions miles per second, ect)
A lot of Kamen Rider attacks are legitimately light, but we need to cover calcs for that in another thread

I remember the Gammaizers can turn their body into their respective element like water, fire.
there are 15 Gammaizers, 5 of the humanoid type that can convert the body into their particular element, being Fire, Water, wind, earth and one of weather. 5 weapon-type weapons that literally transform into weapons, being a rifle, a bow, a sword, a spear, and a hammer. finally 5 of the element type, which are basically flat balls of the element they manipulate, being, Time, Oscillation, Magnetism, Electricity and Gravity, out of curiosity the profile of Gravity Gammaizer along with the summary of episode 33 on the TV Asashi website state that he can create black holes, the attack being used on Ghost in said episode just that.

Back