• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ghostface vs T-800

Rules

• Fight takes place within the Bloodgarden which is in the Entity's dimension. This is so both characters are at full power.
  • Both have all their weapons and abilities.
  • Speed is equalized (Even though iirc both can amp their speeds)
  • They start on opposite sides of the garden.
Gf:

800:

Incon:

Why not use The Doctor or The Wraith or someone with notable abilities?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Cause I wanted a crossover battle between characters not from the original games. Would The Cannibal or The Shape be better?
The problem is that The Terminator is just going to ninja around with guns, and there's not a whole lot that can be done about that.

DBD perks, such as Overcharge, would likely still have effect against this robot, but that's not enough when your opponent is basically the horror version of Genji.

I don't really see this as entirely fair. Out of all the killers, one that could actually do something besides be a slightly stealthy and buffed human would help a lot.

Oh then who do you think would be the best fit? Tbh I do think TG does have superior stealth and can probably sneak around the drones, able to get the jump on the Terminator. Main issue I see is most of the fear hax and stuff will not effect a inorganic robot.

The killers do have superior stealth, but in the end, a random guy with a knife is going to have a hard time killing a robot ninja.

The Wraith would probably work better, due to a much larger weapon and invisibility.

Perhaps we should make a new thread. Also the killers are stronger than the hunters in both Striking and Lifting, so again imo this is pretty close.

Would Invisiblity hide him from drones? I assume it would as unlike the Scavangers, he is in another plane of reality.

Perhaps we should make a new thread. Also the killers are stronger than the hunters in both Striking and Lifting, so again imo this is pretty close.
Would Invisiblity hide him from drones? I assume it would as unlike the Scavangers, he is in another plane of reality.
Yea, that would make it pretty fair. Being in another plane of reality indeed makes you hard to detect. Given that his bell is silent, he can read Terminator's 'aura' within a decently large distance, he'd probably be able to get a jump on The Terminator, which instantly makes it more fair than a random Ghostface.

Thought the bell was clearly audible. Also do robot's have aura?
An add-on can render the bell completely silent.

Considering generators can have auras, and humans can have auras, I think it'll work on a humanoid robot.

We use add-ons? K then
Maybe? K
We use perks, and both are part of the Bloodweb, which is canonically a feature of DbD lore.

Yeah, I just see it on character's profiles.

Also how would the Wraith stop T-800 from being recycled? I mean both have Immortality (Type 8) but DB's considerably faster as those who are downed or killed can be brought back almost instantly (though similar to DBD it is never shown to be used on the Hunters/Killers)

Neither Type 8s seem incredibly combat applicable. Survivors are brought back instantly, but not in the same trial; killers should be similar. Recycling would have to take less than a day, and get back to The Wraith to attack him again, which is... highly unlikely, given how he'll likely be in another trial by then.

Recycling happens within the same match, so extremely quickly. Also the claw is able to remove the downed opponents, after executing them, out of the Deathgarden which is a form of BFR.

And again, this specific match is with The Ghost.

Recycling happens within the same match, so extremely quickly. Also the claw is able to remove the downed opponents, after executing them, out of the Deathgarden which is a form of BFR.
And again, this specific match is with The Ghost.
This specific match still isn't very fair at all. I'll refrain from voting on it.

And, well, if that's the recycling process? Yea, not much can be done about that.

Someone with superior stealth and strength vs someone with range? What about it is unfair?

Issue is outside the Deathgarden, Hunters tend to be very limited.

Someone with superior stealth and strength vs someone with range? What about it is unfair?
Issue is outside the Deathgarden, Hunters tend to be very limited.
The problem is that you have someone with actually applicable Type 8 who's practically a ninja with mobility versus a stalky boi.

And he's a robot, so not only does he have to be struck lethally, he needs to be struck very lethally.

y'know

for one. DbD characters need technological manip (overcharge, surge)

for two, we could totally use The Demogorgon if you want to make a fair match with two franchised killers.

after we add Tech. Manip to their profiles, since that's pretty important here.

Back