• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Of Sparta vs A Pokémon Called God

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm honestly going to ignore the endless parroting of plates having powers Kratos resisted eons ago. Never mind how it assumes currently accepted as 4-D hax can work here.
Arceus (5D) > Copies (5D) > The rest

So it's impossible for Kratos to resist here at baseline

Arceus can erase the Cosmology including his copies with the 5D plates that hold the essence of the power system for each one.

And they're accepted as conceptual

His plates are fundamentally 5D, as well as dictating the cosmology and everything in them and that's where this comes from
Show a revision. It's impossible to erase 5-D concepts with EE and have 4-D conceptual manipulation.

Also, Kratos has resistance to both conceptual manipulation and conceptual manipulation resistance negation.

In short, I can't see anything for Arceus to be able to erase or defeat Kratos. Not to mention the fate and causality haxs that work on Acausality Type 4...

Btw, before I get the standard "CRT or it didn't happen!" drivel, here. Magic scales to the cosmology, region and pantheons. So, Athena ascending and gaining power from a higher plane of reality on top of the rest of the universal energy system should hopefully stop this meandering.

Show a revision. It's impossible to erase 5-D concepts with EE and have 4-D conceptual manipulation.
There's no need for a revision.

Arceus can erase his 5D plates essence which are concepts that define the power system . Kratos just dies to EE

Also, Kratos has resistance to both conceptual manipulation and conceptual manipulation resistance negation.
Baseline.
In short, I can't see anything for Arceus to be able to erase or defeat Kratos. Not to mention the fate and causality haxs that work on Acausality Type 4...
Arceus erases him, takes his powers while he passively nulls Kratos powers with his power null and Invulnerability

Arceus (5D) > Copies (5D) > The rest

So it's impossible for Kratos to resist here at baseline
Yeah, you're the only one her parroting this and I'd find it hard to take your word for it.

Anyone else an Arceus supporter that can verify this?

There's no need for a revision.

Arceus can erase his 5D plates essence which are concepts that define the power system . Kratos just dies to EE

Baseline.

Arceus erases him, takes his powers while he passively nulls Kratos powers with his power null and Invulnerability
Show me a revision about this 5-D concepts. Arceus doesn't have any layers. I know from previous threads. And Kratos still resists.

Also prove that 5-D plates and concepts with a revision.

5D> 4D > 4D

So this does not even work

There's no layers to this thing while Arceus has his copies to layer above
Being higher dimensional does not increase the abstract level at all so I'm not sure why 4-D and 5-D are mentioned here.

Show me a revision about this 5-D concepts. Arceus doesn't have any layers. I know from previous threads.
Read his profile. Nvm, I'll post that again. It happened when I revised his entire profile.
Conceptual Manipulation (The Heart predates the power system used within the cosmology, as the fragments of his manifestation, Arceus holds the essence of each Type[169], and expresses a type of power used in the multiverse, including the essence of Soul, Mind, Normalcy, and even Fighting Spirit. The powers of plates are shared amongst Pokémon[170], which is built into their genetic structure. The plates in its entirely exists as the foundation of the multiverse, the very essence of all creation[171] and Pokémon are born around this foundation, with Pokémon being able to be born from anything at all, whether energy, charcoal, abstractions, sludge, viruses, programming code, reincarnations amongst others),
And Kratos still resists.
That fodder who can't even cut a tree has baseline 5D hax fam.

And that's the wiki being too lenient

Anyway, I'm voting for Kratos for now. A far greater variety of powers that can affect Arceus' avatars, information analysis that tells him everything he needs to know and reactive evolution to hax that worked even when he was a 3-dimensional demigod going up against multiversal control of fate and destiny.

Oh dear. What looks made up there. If you don't ask questions how can I explain?
The whole "plate layers" shenanigans. He's apparently the only being on his level in his verse but somehow has layered stuff at 5-D???? Via apparently "affecting himself"? With hax he's never done in-character because a whole page passed without someone explaining how any of this happens before Kratos throws out whatever he has?

Upscaled From The Creation Trio, who were passively erasing a dimension while fighting[18]. Volo was planning to use Arceus power in order to erase the universe in an instant and create a brand-new world and only failed when the player defeated him

Bro, what does this have to do with the Plates?
1. Because he scales above his copies that he gave to the player who are 1:1 him with plates.

Answers enough?
And you still don't prove that the Plates are 5D.
That has been accepted and precisely why Arceus is 5D in tbe first place

The whole "plate layers" shenanigans. He's apparently the only being on his level in his verse but somehow has layered stuff at 5-D???? Via apparently "affecting himself"? With hax he's never done in-character because a whole page passed without someone explaining how any of this happens before Kratos throws out whatever he has?
Again. There's only one Arceus who transcends the cosmology.

All other copies of him are Pokémon he scales above. Of which he threatened to nuke the cosmology with them in it. And they have the plates which are 5D as accepted on here

Uhhh... no.
In any context it throws,
5D concept or concept erasure with EE...
or even nothing to do with 5-D concepts.
He scales above his inferior avatars who have the same powers as he has

His plates are 5D convepts fundamentally. And Arceus can draw 5D power from it to create his realm
The contexts he shows here are conceptual manipulation not EE.
He has both.
And Arceus' CM Type 1 is 4-D.
5D, he can nuke his plates which are 5D fundamentally

It's blatantly circular.

And this argument kind of goes against the conceptual nature of the plates, if there's a set for every reality they're not really type 1 concepts
They're type 1 concepts as they're the essence of all the powers within the cosmology.

He can create replicas of him with the ability to draw this fundamental power but he scales above them.

So he nukes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back