• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Of Sparta vs A Pokémon Called God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway

1. Send scans of Kratos resisting 5D power Absorption

2. Send scans of Kratos resisting 5D Power null and Invulnerability

3. Send scans of Kratos resisting 5D EE

4 quotes at once with my slow internet, calm down guys, there is enough MLG for everyone lmao

Bro this is only cm1 context
And his Cm1 is only 4D (at least according to what the others said).
erasing concepts is EE + conceptual manipulation, if kratos embodies hope, he is getting targetted

What you said comes from erasing the concept of soul in creation for Type 1 CM but no such context for EE. In short, there is no conceptual interaction in EE. In addition, the concept of soul and conceptual manipulation are 4-D depending on the context in profile. (I'm assuming creation and the multiverse in 4-D.)

In profile, doesn't say that EE can erase concepts.
because again, the hax is just not listed in EE, it quite clearly says it can erase that concept, also is not soul, they are referring to the spirit which is embodied by the lake trio, souls are only a part of it

If you erase entities that can erase concepts, it doesn't mean that you can erase concepts...
scan and profile very clearly refer to the concept, also the lake trio have AE so erasing them = erasing the concepts

Anyway

Question wasn’t the layers of resistance/power null 12 layers or something

btw sniper I would like to PM you about something

And Kratos resists Resistance Negation. On this same key. And resists Power Absorption since he was a Demigod, also in that key (it's weirdly labelled as Power Null though).
He has both Power Null Resistance and Absorption Resistance in his Demigod key (Which ultimately gets scaled up by PoH, and yeah, he has Absorption resistance in his PoH key as well).

Anyway

His hax and resistance upscale to the same level as Hope via the verse's energy system (though they lose all of their layers). Which we've been saying for 2 threads now.

I can't be arsed to repeat myself on this though, so if you wanna record yourself as an Arceus vote, be my guest. I will ask that at least now you tell me how likely Arceus is to open with his hax.

And Kratos resists Resistance Negation. On this same key. And resists Power Absorption since he was a Demigod, also in that key (it's weirdly labelled as Power Null though).
He's a demi God, so? What does that have to do with resistance negation?

Send scans of resistances to Resistances negation right now.

As if that will help you because Arceus can still bypass his copies protection anyway
Athena does have Abstract Existence on top of it so I dunno why you hyper fixate on this. It's not that impressive here.
Now stop.
Athena isn't an Abstract being. She's a higher dimensional being

Oh I'm wrong? Prove abstraction for Athena
The same plates with apparently 4-D resistances?
Plates is where what Arceus used to create the cosmology including his 5D realm

In fact they can increase dimensionality depending on how much power one can channel into them

So they're fundamentally 5D and what other Pokémon use are merely subsets of it

He's a demi God, so? What does that have to do with resistance negation?

Send scans of resistances to Resistances negation right now.
It's on the effing page. In his resistance section. Just. Read. It.
Now stop.
Athena isn't an Abstract being. She's a higher dimensional being
Read. Her. Goddamn. Profile.
Oh I'm wrong? Prove abstraction for Athena
See above.
Plates is where what Arceus used to create the cosmology including his 5D realm

In fact they can increase dimensionality depending on how much power one can channel into them

So they're fundamentally 5D and what other Pokémon use are merely subsets of it
As far as I'm aware, none of that was accepted to scale to 5-D but you can prove me wrong if there was a thread somewhere. Magic scaling to plane or cosmology for GoW has a whole section to it on the Magic Explanation page as well as an accepted CRT.

There's really no need for this. There is no context in the profile where EE can interact with the concepts. Only one EE. Let's talk by profiles.
Arceus can erase everything including his avatars who have plates that have the essence that governs the cosmology.

Check the CM justification on Arceus profile. From the Original Spirit section

erasing concepts is EE + conceptual manipulation, if kratos embodies hope, he is getting targetted
EE context doesn't say what you say.
Again. He can EE the cosmology and his 1:1 replicas and the plates are essences that define the power system. And the plates are 5D accepted as concepts so he nukes
Plates 5D? also are these concepts?
If you have a link where this was accepted, send it to me.

I feel like half the questions here would be resolved if Sniper just opened the pages he linked up there and read.

It's on the effing page. In his resistance section. Just. Read. It.
That's not resistance to resistance negation.
Read. Her. Goddamn. Profile.
That's not even resistance negation to begin with.
See above.
Same as above
As far as I'm aware, none of that was accepted to scale to 5-D but you can prove me wrong if there was a thread somewhere.
The plates thread was where it was accepted.

Anything that can significantly interact and affect his plates are 5D as they are 5D on a fundamental level
Magic scaling to plane or cosmology for GoW has a whole section to it on the Magic Explanation page as well as an accepted CRT.
Same as with Pokémon

EE context doesn't say what you say.
It can erase the plates.

So Kratos dies
Plates 5D? also are these concepts?
If you have a link where this was accepted, send it to me.
Conceptual Manipulation (The Heart predates the power system used within the cosmology, as the fragments of his manifestation, Arceus holds the essence of each Type[169], and expresses a type of power used in the multiverse, including the essence of Soul, Mind, Normalcy, and even Fighting Spirit. The powers of plates are shared amongst Pokémon[170], which is built into their genetic structure. The plates in its entirely exists as the foundation of the multiverse, the very essence of all creation[171] and Pokémon are born around this foundation, with Pokémon being able to be born from anything at all, whether energy, charcoal, abstractions, sludge, viruses, programming code, reincarnations amongst others),

Arceus can erase everything including his avatars who have plates that have the essence that governs the cosmology.

Check the CM justification on Arceus profile. From the Original Spirit section
It's CM, and I'm not talking about the CM, I'm talking about EE. There is no such thing in the context of EE. Everything you said is for CM.

Also prove that these concepts are 5-D or give a revision. Because Arceus' conceptual hax is only 4-D and as far as I understand these are also 4-D. In other words, it is impossible for a concept erasing EE to be 5-D and conceptual manipulation to be 4-D.

And all this time, not once have I gotten a single answer as to how he'd start with this before Kratos throws out his own power null. or just absorbs them on a conceptual level. Or does anything really.

But real talk, can I get any other Arceus supporters here to verify stuff?

It's CM, and I'm not talking about the CM, I'm talking about EE. There is no such thing in the context of EE. Everything you said is for CM.
Arceus can erase the Cosmology including his copies with the 5D plates that hold the essence of the power system for each one.

And they're accepted as conceptual
Also prove that these concepts are 5-D or give a revision. Because Arceus' conceptual hax is only 4-D and as far as I understand these are also 4-D. In other words, it is impossible for a concept erasing EE to be 5-D and conceptual manipulation to be 4-D.
His plates are fundamentally 5D, as well as dictating the cosmology and everything in them and that's where this comes from

i'm gonna try preparing the UES thread to stop this bs already, but in the meantime, i'll remind y'all that regardless if arceus' EE or cm1 is 5d or 4d, the profile very clearly says it can erase the spirit which is embodied by the lake trio, so if it could itneract with hope, it would erase it

anyway, leaving this for y'all

i'm gonna try preparing the UES thread to stop this bs already, but in the meantime, i'll remind y'all that regardless if arceus' EE or cm1 is 5d or 4d, the profile very clearly says it can erase the spirit which is embodied by the lake trio, so regardless of it actually working or not, if it can interact with hope, it will erase it
Good luck brother, let us know when it is ready.

And they're accepted as conceptual

His plates are fundamentally 5D, as well as dictating the cosmology and everything in them and that's where this comes from
Bro, maybe you didn't understand, but we are talking about Kratos being the embodiment of a 5d concept, and since Arceus' cm is 4d, it cannot even affect Kratos,
Let's say Arceus' EE can erase concepts
Kratos has resistance to CM1, man...

And all this time, not once have I gotten a single answer as to how he'd start with this before Kratos throws out his own power null. or just absorbs them on a conceptual level. Or does anything really.
Power null, Conceptual absorption gets passively nulled by his plates don't worry about them.

But what answer does Kratos have to having his existence erased, and his powers being taken away to create a new plate

Nothing

oh yeah, uh, btw, planck mentioned that they lose layers in the low 1-C key, i think everyone missed that, don't think it matters but just to be sure

i'm gonna try preparing the UES thread to stop this bs already, but in the meantime, i'll remind y'all that regardless if arceus' EE or cm1 is 5d or 4d, the profile very clearly says it can erase the spirit which is embodied by the lake trio, so if it could itneract with hope, it would erase it

anyway, leaving this for y'all
Hope >> other Evils>> Primordials in abstraction level/interaction. Just laying that out there.

Evils and Primordials themselves being Type 1 CM AE1.

Bro, maybe you didn't understand, but we are talking about Kratos being the embodiment of a 5d concept, and since Arceus' cm is 4d,
The plates are 5D fundamentally. And the plates are 5D
it cannot even affect Kratos,
Let's say Arceus' EE can erase concepts
Kratos has resistance to CM1, man...
Read above. Kratos gets erased

Hope >> other Evils>> Primordials in abstraction level/interaction. Just laying that out there.

Evils and Primordials themselves being Type 1 CM AE1.
5D> 4D > 4D

So this does not even work

There's no layers to this thing while Arceus has his copies to layer above

oh yeah, uh, btw, planck mentioned that they lose layers in the low 1-C key, i think everyone missed that, don't think it matters but just to be sure
Yeah, all of their stuff becomes 5-D cause of a thread I somehow forgot I got accepted (where all magic in GoW scales to cosmological level) but there's no layers there.

I'm honestly going to ignore the endless parroting of plates having powers Kratos resisted eons ago. Never mind how it assumes currently accepted as 4-D hax can work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back