• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghastly Violence (Ezekiel vs Whitetail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitetail's deal is that if it looks at you, you fall out of sync with reality and can't do anything. This doesn't actually make you invisible though, so in a 1v1 the Whitetail can and will just stare at you until it wins.

So, because OP specifies no immediate line of sight, it's just about who finds who. I don't suspect Ezekiel is carrying around technology?

I don't suspect Ezekiel is carrying around technology?
He's a ghost, of course not

Also keep in-mind his physical body isn't actually there (hence Type 9 Immortality) and he can keep sending copies to the physical realm

He's a ghost, of course not

Also keep in-mind his physical body isn't actually there (hence Type 9 Immortality) and he can keep sending copies to the physical realm
Can he make more than one body of himself at a time? Otherwise he's stuck.

Vague, it isn't really BFR, it's just their actions de-sync with reality, leaving them doing nothing.

Because I lack a better way to explain it in the limited glossary of terms VS Battles has. You are not, physically, removed from the battlefield- but reality is out of sync around you, and you lack the ability to interact with it, which is closer to BFR than anything else.

I suppose for the purposes of threads, you should consider it BFR, again, due to VSBW's limiting terminology. It's better than nothing.

Since the mind and stuff of Ezekiel remains in the afterlife, he should be able to give up his current manifestation at any time and just manifets a new one.

Whitetail also can't see him, due to invisibility. On one hand that makes it harder to direct its gaze at Ezekiel and then... would the gaze work on something Whitetail can't see?

And yeah, ghost lock comes soon.

It should work, but obviously it comes with the fact that the Whitetail can't actually knowingly maintain the eyesight without some indication of success.

What do you mean by the first sentence, though? If the thing is incapacitated, such that nothing it does actually changes reality, would he be able to just... move? Does it have feats of that?

Don't get me wrong, invisibility may as well make this a stomp due to that pretty much guaranteeing a loss for the eyesight based enemy, but I'm curious where that comes from.

What do you mean by the first sentence, though? If the thing is incapacitated, such that nothing it does actually changes reality, would he be able to just... move? Does it have feats of that?
The bodies are basically just puppets. They are ectoplasm that the ghost remotely controls. What Whitetail does is basically the equivalent to freezing the water that a water manipulator uses to attack. Doing so doesn't stop the water manipulator from just getting other water to attack again. Similarily, whatever Whitetail does to the Ectoplasm manifestation of the ghost has no affect on the true self in the afterlife. That can just create some entirely new ectoplasm and create a new body out of it.

That's something ghosts do all the time, as ectoplasm bodies are rather easy to destroy if you know how.

I'm not particularly inclined to agree with your interpretation there, without feats of the guy actually doing it, but invisibility alone makes this stupidly one-sided so it's not really worth the debate. I'm gonna close the thread and leave the closing remark that if the dude's consciousness or whatever is in the puppet, then in my mind, and using your metaphors, his hand is in said water. His true body may well be outside, but without feats of being able to remove his hand, he's still frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back