• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reject afterlife, return to monke (Ghost vs Benjamin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how are they like... 30 meters apart? and if Ghost is in another pice of tecnology wouldn't It imifiatly hack intto Bejamins computers?

Trough Bejamin is really smart and a hacker he never show any hability against beingh hacked, so It's fair to asume GHOST would just go into his computer and eletrocute Bejamin to death

Which is weird as he is hacking not due to powers but via the skill of it so I dunno...
Not really, Is just that Bejamin has no feat of "Firewall"

But I guess It depends on who get's hacked First? How long takes to GJOST hack something? Bejaming kinda shoots a signal that hit's his target and BAN hacked. Bejamin hacking should be stronger thanks to beingh able to somehow hack organic matter to

Acctually... Bejamin may have a fire wall...

In Ballon tower Defense verse there are 2 tracks that are the inside of tecnology (I linked the only one that has a page in the BTD WIKI) And considering monkeys have imersion ir I'm not mistaken... Quincy fire wall may be a army of monkeys inside his device

So if we consider this Bejamin Fire wall...

In the digital verse Ghost will need to fight the equivalent of a army of 8-C to above monkeys to enter inyo Bejamin computer

hacks the firewall because the ghost is the single best hacking entity in CY_BORG, a verse of future tech based on hacking

If this guy has no actual feats of resisting hacking, the ghost clobbers him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back