• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Ghost : 0
The Machine : 0
Incon : 0

Both sides have a week of prep time
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in the US, 100 kilometers apart

And our first CY-BORG match... and it doesn't use any of the main characters. Oh well, the ghost is a pretty niche creature (I assume they're supposed to stand in for the Wraiths of MÖRK BORG) so it's best to find a match for it as quick as possible

Gonna be honest, the Ghost has hacked tech from a civ that possesses spacer-age tech, I think it wins by that alone. Being immune to hacking from modern day operatives doesn't even compare to being able to hack the highest security stuff in a world more or less built on hacker warfare.

Gonna be honest, the Ghost has hacked tech from a civ that possesses spacer-age tech, I think it wins by that alone. Being immune to hacking from modern day operatives doesn't even compare to being able to hack the highest security stuff in a world more or less built on hacker warfare.
Not a stomp, right?

This would depend on the actual capabilities of the Machine. I've seen the show once or twice but I don't know much of what it can actually do. Hacking in CY_BORG isn't very fast without an app for it, so I suppose the Machine could feasibly... I dunno, hack a nuke and try to direct it towards the Ghost? It doesn't have access to the level of tech traditionally needed to kill the Ghost (that is, creating net-avatars), so this may just be a stomp.

Back